• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C+

He’s done a good job. I still feel he could have done more with the slump, it seemed to be a very Martinez approach. But the start of the season was good, he set an identity which the fans bought into straight away

Since the break he’s addressed issues around the defence, turned Zouma into an absolute beast and finally binned Walcott. Unfortunately he’s had no striker

I agree with C+.

Would scrape a B- with an away win at Spurs.

Performed solidly against the top 6 apart from the Spurs debacle.

Look to be developing a positive way of playing.

The winter form and quite dreadful cup performances are cause for concern.

Hopefully a full pre season after 12 months of Silva/Brands bedding in and assessing the squad will see the club kick on.

It's a C from me.

Not great. Not awful. Just about satisfactory for a first season. Shown signs he can improve players. Got some great home wins playing the football that we want to see at Goodison. He's done enough to get a crack at next season. But needs to show more again next year.

C from me.

Pleased with how things are coming together at the end of the season, this and the early season form show he has a plan and a philosophy he wants to impose on our style of play.

Identifying and rectifying problems is another strong point.

However, that nosedive December onwards was VERY concerning.

Excited to see what he can do next season with a (hopefully) more balanced & coherent squad of players!

C-

Not quite a D due to the points picked up at home against the top 6. But we still have top 6 wages, he was backed in the market and we are still miles off.

If the zonal defence works as well next season as it ended this one, then hopefully we will be on for a very good year.

Comfortable D for me. We've been playing for pride for most of the season due to two woeful cup attempts. Add that to the 'slump' 3 wins in 17 games I think that's a fair leaning towards generous grade.

There's been glimpses of a really good team at times just not sustained enough over the season.

If I was writing his work/performance review I would rate him as "Meeting Expectations", especially considering the inherited squad, first full season etc. Not brilliant, not awful. Good attractive playing style, though inconsistent performances from his players have not helped matters. Stumbled woefully midway through, but seemed to have listened to the critics and made improvements to our defensive play. There is, obviously, still room for improvement overall.

Expectations will be raised considerably for next season, especially if Brands snags us a goal scoring striker, and is able to swap out our dead wood for better prospects.

Silva has done enough to qualify himself for another season. He gets a C from me, mostly because of our 2019 performances so far.

C+ for me after being unlucky defeated in the Anfield derby, we went on a very worrying run of poor form, but since that drawn derby on the whole I think we have at times been excellent. Definitely deserves another year, but I'll admit Silva is growing on me, another positive transfer window, keep hold of both Gomes and Zouma, plus get that really good striker in and let's see where we go.

First part of the season through Anfield, a solid B

I have NO idea what happened after that. From Anfield to the Millwall game, there really is no other way to put it - an absolute F

However, since then, he seems to have righted the ship. Three deserving wins against Top 6 sides and having a real go in the derby. Playing fun football and not BFS ball. There is a glimmer of hope. It's been a B since Millwall

Overall a C, but trending in the right direction. The biggest thing for me is that he appears to have brought us out of a death spiral of increasingly wretched form - something that Bobby Brown Shoes and Koeman could not do

C. Vast improvement on the comical defensive displays from earlier on. The rest hasnt been to bad most of the season but you cant do fck all leaking pathetic goals every week. Easly a C

Status
Not open for further replies.