• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s still Evertonian’s out there who’d rather have Sam than Silva....it’s madness.
They should be locked up!
Silva might fail here but one thing that’s impressed me the most is going out and he’s tried to win every game this season home or away! He seems to be getting rid of the inferior complex we’ve had for years when we play certain teams

It’s a big problem we need to overcome. I hope Silva and Brands have acknowledged the lack of options available in these types of games and address it with the signing of a striker that will offer quick movement and clinical finishing. However it’s a mental part of the game I think we struggle to show patience at times and launch the ball in the box - which is crazy as the teams we struggle against mostly have 2/3 grocks clearing up against our 1 striker. Need more patience and movement - possibly even adjusting the shape of the team to have another player in the box. Got to force the first goal and I don’t think we do enough presently to expect results to simply change if we keep doing the same things.

I think new striker and Bernard on form solves this

The single reason for backing Silva is this: every problem we've had, he has fixed. We're heading in the right direction in the medium-term and that's what matters.

The next thing I want to see is him turn a game around if we've gone behind or been pegged back.

Remember not so long ago we had a huge headed oxygen thief in charge, and had us all believing we should be grateful he kept us in the league!!! A guy who was so bad that Everton fans didn’t even want to go the game anymore..
Now we have a manager who has us loving going the game again, he’s not perfect but he’s got us excited again and that’s a good start.

The fan base is more galvanised on key points
I think new striker and Bernard on form solves this

Even putting Bernard centrally with Gylfi and Lookman/Onyekuru wide with DCL would see more movement and better chance creation.

Silva needs players signed for him in the summer who are self motivated and have a winning mentality . If that doesn't happen, expect inconsistency again...maybe not to the degree there has been inconsistency this season, but inconsistency nonetheless.

We have a manager here now with talent and the right attitude. We need the players to go with him.

The form dip came in the Winter, when there are more points to gain than at any other stage due to festive fixture pile up.

City had their wobble, albeit minor, at this point too.

That run between December, Jan and Feb really was horrific. Nearly 30% of the season where we just stumbled to 11 points out of 39 was diabolical

Anything close to reasonable form would have seen us not far off 4th/5th/6th, certainly a very clear 7th which is where we should be

That run between December, Jan and Feb really was horrific. Nearly 30% of the season where we just stumbled to 11 points out of 39 was diabolical

Anything close to reasonable form would have seen us not far off 4th/5th/6th, certainly a very clear 7th which is where we should be

It was bordering on mike walker levels. People know I hated El Coco but that was on a whole new level of bad. He looked like a man who’d quickly ran out of ideas.

Let's see what happens next winter. I just have this annoying feeling we could be a fair weather team. A sort of Arsenal lite that suffers more during those periods and then doesn't quite have the quality to make it up over the course of the rest of the season.

Of course I hope I'm completely wrong on this.

Just wondering where the “Silva out, he’s a loser, he’s not won anything, poor appointment “ posters are this weekend?

Does Silva get this weekend off from them? Maybe if we lose at Palace we will see them back......

Imagine a post like this though.

We’ve just beaten Man United 4-0 and someone is more arsed about who is wrong and right on the internet.

Personally I had a beer after we won yesterday. You?

Silva needs players signed for him in the summer who are self motivated and have a winning mentality . If that doesn't happen, expect inconsistency again...maybe not to the degree there has been inconsistency this season, but inconsistency nonetheless.

We have a manager here now with talent and the right attitude. We need the players to go with him.
Getting rid of players is going to be the biggest challenge this summer. A lot of freeloaders in this squad.

Getting rid of players is going to be the biggest challenge this summer. A lot of freeloaders in this squad.

Going to be a massive job. If he can oust around 50% of them then that would be a great start. Just feel we will still be left with some that either other clubs don't want or not willing to pay the wages we pay. Still going to take a couple of seasons and hopefully they will be at the end of the contracts by then. We have Gana that looks like he wants out, Gomes and Zouma are not ours and already that will be a massive hit for us if we have to replace them. The free loaders we may have to take nominal fees for them just to get them of our wages. Maybe a buy one get one free lol

Status
Not open for further replies.