• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, and I thought the only people moaning about this were actually joking. Any sane everton fan didn't have a problem with it. Imagine a national team manager saying "I'm not going to pick you because you play for the rival of a club I managed for a short rival."

Imagine if Harry redknapp got the England job and did that haha

Ridiculous isn’t it. We love Everton but it’s hardly realistic to expect an ex employee who we fired to be particularly bothered about how a few fans feel about him posing for a picture.

Ridiculous isn’t it. We love Everton but it’s hardly realistic to expect an ex employee who we fired to be particularly bothered about how a few fans feel about him posing for a picture.

Exactly, that would mean he wouldn't be able to smile with any players after last years CL final because of his barca connection too haha

If Marco Silva gets sacked in the summer (I’m guessing he’s not), but who says no to Mikel Arteta? He’d be able to bring a bit of Barcelona/Guardiola about him.

If Marco Silva gets sacked in the summer (I’m guessing he’s not), but who says no to Mikel Arteta? He’d be able to bring a bit of Barcelona/Guardiola about him.

I'd say a big fat no to a manager with no managerial experience whatsoever. I know what your saying, but I don't think we need to take that risk, moshiri won't want to take that risk given his recent history, he'd be a laughing stock if arteta was a flop

Status
Not open for further replies.