• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be a big advocate for Arteta to manage our lion hearts. Yes, I think he’d be better than getting in the bloke who played Snapper Foster in The Young and the Restless (I think he was in Knight Rider as well), but that favourable comparison is something akin to being damned with faint praise.
Anyway, it’s all rather moot imo. Marco will remain in situ for at least until Blue Chrimbo. However, I do think instituting some change in ‘the culture’ at Everton is imperative: limiting Luvvy Bill’s interaction with the lion hearts would be my #1 implementation...seeing him in tears all the time, and being told how much they’re loved, just makes our bravehearts more effeminate.
Secondly, ban all soy products from the FF cafe.
And lastly, cubicle bogs are for #2s only. The ‘pansification’ (ie turning into pansies) of our stout-hearts must be dislocated before some of the lads insist on wearing dresses at training.
Three small suggestions...but I think I speak for many here on GOT in proposing their implementation as soon as possible.

PS I am steering away from the issue of men wearing feminine undergarments...but hopefully having to use the urinal will tangentially address this issue . Nobody likes people pointing and laughing at their feminine undergarments.

Was reading The Guardian's Ineptitude Index article this morning and this bit made me laugh:

"But that’s not the real story here. In 2016-17, Marco Silva had a hand in getting Hull to the top of the ineptitude index and, last season, he helped inspire Watford to top the list. This year, he’s made a good fist of getting Everton up there too. That takes some doing. No wonder Farhad Moshiri was so keen to splash the cash."

im not sure i have confidence in a manager who is unable to turn the game around when we concede first

i can't remember the statistic it's probably out there someone on social media but we haven't won a single game after conceding first

tbf mate I don't think that's just a Silva issue, that's an Everton issue and our record after going behind and coming back to win has been shocking for years, long before Silva waltzed in anyway

If this stays the same, if

What's our record against the top 6?
Arsenal loss
United loss
Chelsea Draw
Liverpool loss (Pickford)
Spurs Loss
City (both losses)
Liverpool draw
Arsenal win
Chelsea Win
United win(?)
Spurs left to play

To be fair to the Arsenal and United loss we played really well but absolutely fluffed our chances

Arsenal loss
United loss
Chelsea Draw
Liverpool loss (Pickford)
Spurs Loss
City (both losses)
Liverpool draw
Arsenal win
Chelsea Win
Spurs left to play

To be fair to the Arsenal and United loss we played really well but absolutely fluffed our chances

Ah so absolutely naff till the Liverpool draw then. Fair play we've turned it around against the big boys since.

Was reading The Guardian's Ineptitude Index article this morning and this bit made me laugh:

"But that’s not the real story here. In 2016-17, Marco Silva had a hand in getting Hull to the top of the ineptitude index and, last season, he helped inspire Watford to top the list. This year, he’s made a good fist of getting Everton up there too. That takes some doing. No wonder Farhad Moshiri was so keen to splash the cash."
Hull would've had him back in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.