• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice around 40mins when it showed Marco with Solksjaer behind him?

Marco cool as ice and Solskjaer jumping up screaming...

Wry grin from Marco...

It’s obvious to everyone that Marco needs to find a plan B. Dom seems very capable in an open game, so we need to either get someone that can break down the tactically disciplined sides or Marco needs to learn how to approach those games.

Whatever happens this second half (and I think we'll win it by 2 goals, btw), Silva underlines AGAIN how he knows how to set up against the top teams of the division and get the players prepared and motivated. We savaged United there as we did with Arsenal and Chelsea a few weeks back.

It's hight time that the non-believers started to believe in this manager.

Whatever happens this second half (and I think we'll win it by 2 goals, btw), Silva underlines AGAIN how he knows how to set up against the top teams of the division and get the players prepared and motivated. We savaged United there as we did with Arsenal and Chelsea a few weeks back.

It's hight time that the non-believers started to believe in this manager.

Whatever happens?

You’d be happy if he threw away a 2-0 lead at home?

I'd say a big fat no to a manager with no managerial experience whatsoever. I know what your saying, but I don't think we need to take that risk, moshiri won't want to take that risk given his recent history, he'd be a laughing stock if arteta was a flop

Well he can’t do any worse than Fat Sam, nobody wanted him, but a certain segment of the fan base that insisted we were going to get relegated if he wasn’t hired.

I’d be willing to give Arteta a shot because he’d be well coached under Pep and he knows the league.

How has he been pulling these result of lately. 3 nil to Everton what a dream. Silva has still got to prove us all.

Besides the Fulham game, certainly coming home strong to the end of this season and still a shout for 7th.

This summer will be interesting that's for sure, he stays for next season considering how much of a pain it was to get him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.