• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If West ham could get him, I don't see why we couldn't.

Yes he won the league with man city, and yes he managed real Madrid. But I still think there is a chance we could of got him.

Our last 5 managers have come from Preston, wigan, Southampton, crystal palace and watford.

Oh there undoubtedly was a chance we could’ve got him. Thankfully and rightly we didn’t even consider it.

Slightly obscured vision here tbh. A better team? Certainly on paper it seems that way but there's still a lot of dead wood in there, whether up front or on the bench.

In all honesty, our only successful season since Moyes leaving was Martinez' first and he had a natural goal scorer up top. Give Silva credit, he's found a way to win games despite having no regular goalscorer up top. I mean context here is important, as all teams above us and also Burnley, Bournemouth, Fulham, Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle all have a centre-forward who has scored more than DCL.

Give Silva the summer to sort out this squad a bit further with he help of brands then next season the jury will be out. I'm happy enough with the progress this season, obviously wanted more, but totally appreciate patience is needed when the team was in as big a hole as it was under Koeman and Walsh.
Last season if everyone was fit , this might have been our line up for the Man Utd game......
Pickford
Coleman - Jags - Williams - Baines
Shniederlin - Gana - Sigurdsson
Walcott - Tosun - Bolasie

So you think the an ex-EVERTON manager would think nothing about congratulating their city rivals about their progression to the semi-finals of the CL?

I’d love to live in a little bubble like that.

They are two Dutch national team players (Koeman is their manager) who he is congratulating. He apparently had a close relationship with Virgil going back before their respective Everton / Liverpool days.

We aren’t the centre of everyone’s universe, mate.

They are two Dutch national team players (Koeman is their manager) who he is congratulating. He apparently had a close relationship with Virgil going back before their respective Everton / Liverpool days.

We aren’t the centre of everyone’s universe, mate.

Jeez, and I thought the only people moaning about this were actually joking. Any sane everton fan didn't have a problem with it. Imagine a national team manager saying "I'm not going to pick you because you play for the rival of a club I managed for a short rival."

Imagine if Harry redknapp got the England job and did that haha

Status
Not open for further replies.