• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like to thank Marco and the boys for the never ending boss weekends the public service vehicles attackers have whilst I am sat here wondering how on Earth we have amassed 37 points,losing is a feeling I’ve gotten used too,and I am apathetic as to whether this manager is sacked

Agreed. They sit back, play well together - most have been together for at least a year and Nuno has as well - and make very good decisions when they have the ball. But they don't have the ball too often.

THAT BEING SAID, they at least have some character and intelligence.

But they will be interesting to watch going forward. They bought Johnny this January and they'll have to sort out CF as Raul Jimenez is only on loan and well, Benefica isn't going to let them take him for a little fee.

And Conner Cody is better than Keane

Not great rn Goat. We should be talking about three-unbeaten and a cruising performance yesterday. Instead, we're doing the dissection again and wondering whether or not we may as well just pack in and go home.

Bloody Everton. Bloody Marco.

Its not like we werent warned.

Baring him beating Chelsea, United, Arse and Spurs I think this fellas goose is cooked.

Who we get in next is currently my main worry.

Great opinion...now let me counter it with some facts.

LAST YEAR - 46 goals conceded in open play (20th in PL),
THIS YEAR - 22 (9th)

LAST YEAR - 14.2 Shots per game conceded (15th in PL)
THIS YEAR - 11.1 (4th)

So yeah, I think he can organize a defense, especially considering what he had to work with.

Your sarcastic “great opinion” jibe ignores the fact that I included facts in my post, namely that Silva has had the most goals conceded from set pieces each season he’s been in the premier league. That is not my opinion - they’re the facts, I’m afraid.

Being better than the 2017/18 Everton side defensively is NOT a barometer on which to measure defensive organisational skills.

If you think that’s how you measure success, then there’s nothing down for us mate.

I've very much been consistent in saying he needs time and another transfer window.

But yesterday was very concerning. My confidence in him has certainly taken a hit.
I think the difficulty in supporting him is getting harder each game. It isn’t just the results for me it is the performance, style of play and effort.
We fail miserably in each department and for that reason he has to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.