• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’d been playing a DM who had been doing ok last two game but inexplicably decided to change it today.

I don’t get dropping Schneiderlin for Gomes at all today. Like he did it for the sake of it.

Totally agree. Trying to prove something, maybe trying to create competition in key areas but tactically proved why his team's finish bottom half.

Clown car salesman, living on borrowed time hopefully.

Feel a bit for moshiri, his cash has eroded all quality and grit in the club. He's pushing for a stadium that'll benefit the club too. But those around him are wasting the opportunity he's gifted the club.

Need to cut all major spending and make brands+1 focus on developing u23 &u21 talent and show they have a plan beyond the current player and formation bingo, pretending it's ok and reasonable to talk top 6 without a recognised centre forward

No. Sam was terrible in every way. If Pickford was playing the way he is now, we’d have been relegated. Easy. Our defense last year was atrocious and we generated nothing. Sam had an easy schedule, spent 50M in January, had no cup worries, got everyone back from injury, and got us from 2 points out of 9th to 8th. And he was lucky as hell to get there. This team is frustrating, but MUCH better.

He took over with us in 13th, which flattered us after the Southampton shambles the weekend earlier.

He lead us to 8th. That is not terrible in every way.

Seems like a rewriting of history to me. Have a look at the kind fixture list Silva got dealt for the start of this season compared to Koeman last. That is luck, and Silva didn't make the most of that luck. Or getting Southampton and Millwall in the domestic cups this season compared to Chelsea and Liverpool away last season.

There are other managers, although I got a laugh when someone had a pop at people wanting him at half time yesterday, like they've never watched Everton before.

Anyone but Silva, but not Benitez.
Why would he leave Newcastle to manage a team he hates ???

He’d been playing a DM who had been doing ok last two game but inexplicably decided to change it today.

I don’t get dropping Schneiderlin for Gomes at all today. Like he did it for the sake of it.

"He did it for the sake of it" lol

He's a professional at the top of his sport. He doesn't just do stuff for a laugh!

My guess is that he did it because Gomes offers more going forward. It turned out to be a good decision and had little to do with the collapse!

Unless the board have got someone available now then he won’t be sacked. They would also look very stupid for employing another failure,so I think he will be given until the end of the year to improve.
If,or when,he is sacked who do we get? Another flavour of the month,no thanks.Another old hand on their 6 th or 7th club,no thanks. We need someone who is used to winning trophies either as a player or a manager. I don’t care what their name or club links are just appoint a winner.

Unfortunately, they wouldn’t. With Pickford playing so poorly, with Coleman / Kenny also playing poorly, with no legit defensive options in central midfield or any athleticism at all, very few could finish 7th with this team. Other teams have gotten better. We have soooo many holes. I trust in Brands, but this is going to take time.

We finished 8th last season, 5 points off 7th WITHOUT Mina, Richarlison, Bernard, Digne, Gomes and Zouma. #justsaying

Status
Not open for further replies.