• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco just doesn’t have the strength of character for the job. We are doomed if we stick with this guy. The players are not blameless of course but it's ultimately the manager who organises and sets up the team. We have had the New manager bounce and it's turning into worse than under MartInez, who was sacked for much less. At least he got us to two semi's.

I just have much faith in these below. They look like a bunch of clowns.

View attachment 53525

4 managers since Moyes and still a gang of outhouses, at what point do we look deeper into the psychology of being also rans. Can it really be all the managers fault, the way we implode and lose our confidence so quickly and can't regain it, somethings wrong deeper than just the manager, Marcos got the same problems as the other. I don't know the answer.
Well for a start they all have one thing in common, there crap at managing football sides, that wont help.

The deeper problem is we dont know how to recruit

Yes, very worried by the lack of faith in our youth team . Davies, Baningime gone. Dowell not getting a look in. Lookman and DCL promising and Keane coming on, luckily. Always credited us with developing absolute talismans though, Barkley, Rooney. Need one of our own in the middle there.

Well for a start they all have one thing in common, there crap at managing football sides, that wont help.

The deeper problem is we dont know how to recruit

I agree, not been particularly happy with any of our appointments since Moshiri came, I think we have missed a trick not making a statement and gone for the biggest name we could have gone for.(don't ask me who)

I agree, not been particularly happy with any of our appointments since Moshiri came, I think we have missed a trick not making a statement and gone for the biggest name we could have gone for.(don't ask me who)

We did just that with Koeman. As Moshiri said 'a Hollywood manager'.

We did just that with Koeman. As Moshiri said 'a Hollywood manager'.

He was a Hollywood name based on his playing career, not really what i was thinking of. His track record was pretty guff. We have to stop thinking finishing 7th in the Prem is decent, it's not, the bottom 14 are pretty poor.

4 managers since Moyes and still a gang of outhouses, at what point do we look deeper into the psychology of being also rans. Can it really be all the managers fault, the way we implode and lose our confidence so quickly and can't regain it, somethings wrong deeper than just the manager, Marcos got the same problems as the other. I don't know the answer.

In hindsight I know why Moyes was called 'Dithering Dave' it wasn't because he just couldn't make his mind up about a player but it's because he had them so thorughly scouted right down to their character. He rarely bought duds. They may not of had ability but they were at the very least fighters. I still look upon fondly Marcus Bent. Not a great striker in any stretch of the imagination but boy could he put a shift in. Why is it some fans still like 'The Straq'? Again, they put in a shift. That's the very least we ask of our players. Do that and they'd see the love from us.

He was a Hollywood name based on his playing career, not really what i was thinking of. His track record was pretty guff. We have to stop thinking finishing 7th in the Prem is decent, it's not, the bottom 14 are pretty poor.

In the three seasons before he came to us, he'd won the league in Holland, then come and got a 7th and 6th placed finish with a Southampton side that consistently sold their best players. His record was iffy about 10 years before that but in the seasons before he was appointed with us, he'd been in good form relatively speaking and was the highest calibre of manager we could then have attained.

I find it hilarious that we hold Marco's time at Hull City - where he did really well - and Watford against him. Hull City, I mean, come on. They were doomed. Watford...again, this is Watford. I'm glad they got some good players, happy the are doing well right, but what should be the expectations, that he should win the flipping league? Come on.

You've had my support Marco. I fumed after Southampton in the cup. I sympathised after the derby, but then Newcastle and Watford were not good enough.

You still have my support Marco, but oh boy do you need a finish to the season. You need to beat The red S at home mate. Oh and we will forgive you losing to City next week

Obviously not all Silva's fault, but he is the one continuing to play a certain way that isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.