• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we cannot get a proven winner then we're left with fools such as Koeman or Silva.

So if we cannot get a winner in, I'd rather we changed takt and went for an up and coming manager, a la Arteta.

First choice: A winner such as Conte, Ancelotti, et all (not happening)
Second choice: A popular up-and-coming boss such as Arteta
Third choice: Some run-of-the mill-chump such as Silva

He’s an Assistant not a manager. Christ sake

How about give the manager we have time?

This is not the kinda job to give a first time manager. No chance.

I’m not into it either. Silva’s not toast yet but if he does get the chop then let’s go for an ambitious manager with some experience who is on the up.

Plus, I don’t think anyone has mentioned another assistant manager anywhere to join us. It seems it’s just because he played for us.

Marco just doesn’t have the strength of character for the job. We are doomed if we stick with this guy. The players are not blameless of course but it's ultimately the manager who organises and sets up the team. We have had the New manager bounce and it's turning into worse than under MartInez, who was sacked for much less. At least he got us to two semi's.

I just have much faith in these below. They look like a bunch of clowns.

319E8EAC-64F4-4A88-82B9-F3CAB6FC73BF.jpeg

I know it’s just a language thing but does anyone understand what he’s on about in the press conferences?

He uses too many word to describe things and moves onto the next topic in the middle of the previous one.

I know it’s just a language thing but does anyone understand what he’s on about in the press conferences?

He uses too many word to describe things and moves onto the next topic in the middle of the previous one.
No I struggle to be fair, but my Portuguese stinks so I can't judge. I just wonder if this language issue transfers onto the players? It shouldn’t as football is not hard to understand or setup.

Not just you. Couldn't understand a word he was saying the other week after the Leicester loss. He was just chatting absolute nonsense.

It's hard to reconcile the fans being realistic with people wanting him sacked in January when we're literally one good result away from being in the best position we can realistically aim for though, no? I've said it before but people say they don't mind a transitional season or whatever, but when it actually comes to it they absolutely do.

I don’t think it’s unrelasitic to expect progression in the cup against championship opposition and also to Southampton at home. Transition in my mind is teething problems with a new formation, new players maybe un familiar with each other, but clear signs that things are moving in the right direction even if results aren’t following (like Martinez’s first few games). Just playing terrible football isn’t really transition, in fact we’re transitioning backwards from why was a promising start. I’ve not called for Silva to go because that would be ridiculous but I don’t think there’s unrealistic expectations from Evertonians. Silva pushing the top 6 playing good football finishing 7th is very different to Silva grinding to 7th in a style worse than Allardyce whilst inflicting multiple embarrassing losses on the fan base along the way. The outcome is the same but I’d understand why fans would view both differently.

He’s forever talking from a position of footballing weakness. He tries to move through the questions because he has no answers to anything being asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.