• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that what you are witnessing is his mental disintegration. His post match interview has me very concerned for his well-being. Most of us have followed Everton for years and our sanity is thus ‘immunised’, But Marco is new to Everton and is thus vulnerable to terrible mental ravagement.

he will wake up with his barnet all over his pillow, look in the mirror and think hes turned in to Duncan goodhugh...

this IS what Everton do to you

*scratches bald head

Mate we beat west ham and plenty others we've dropped points to this season at home last season. We literally beat almost every team at home last season that was below us in the table etc. Pretty sure we beat Leicester too.

But so what? Doesn't mean we were better.

West Ham spent more than us last summer... they're currently below us.

We beat Leicester yes. But we got beat by them away. So swings and round abouts.

Stop comparing to last season. We were a mess then, and we're still trying to come out of the mess that last season left us in. The progress was there and now has stalled. We need to get back on it.

Calls for him to be sacked are absolutely ludicrous.

Isn't that always the story of everton every year now?

Can remember saying that under Martinez
Eh?

I'm not disputing we're not playing well. I think Silva was crap today and we're on a worrying run.

But we aren't getting relegated or dragged into it. We're just one of a group of 5-6 average sides who on their day are good and on their off days are bad.

Eh?

I'm not disputing we're not playing well. I think Silva was crap today and we're on a worrying run.

But we aren't getting relegated or dragged into it. We're just one of a group of 5-6 average sides who on their day are good and on their off days are bad.
I'm saying this is our season every year.

Half way through saying we are as close to Europe as to relegation. Every year the same thing is said and we always end up getting closer to the bottom than the top. Never kick on and close the gap.

It was never going to be easy straightening out the mess left after last season. Silva is doubtless feeling the pressure now as can be seen by his increasingly uncomfortable press conferences. I don't know if he can pull round this mixture of good and frankly poor players, certainly not without a transfer window or two.

You`ve hit the nail on the head there - " mixture of good and frankly poor players ".

The right side of the team is poor.

Keane is poor.

The strikers are poor.

Nothing will change until this is addressed.

Look at the rat Vardy, he got one sniff of goal and scored, there`s the difference.

We could`ve played for a week and we wouldn`t have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.