• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely no one is seriously considering recalling Big Sam. I appreciate everybody has an opinion that should be respected but I genuinely believe Everton might have burnt its bridges on that front. Vitor Pereira is my choice, IF ( and it’s a BIG if) Marco needs to convalesce for however long he needs to repair his shattered mind.

I think anyone saying Allardyce should be recalled back to their padded rooms mate.

The thing is he's making this due to his own decisions tho. He isn't proactive at all. He doesn't seem to recognize issues during the match. His "solution" to being down is too throw on as many attackers as he had in the bench.

He also has 6 (SIX!) players he brought in that are usually starters. The players who are underperforming during matches are picked week in and week out.

Vitor was Martinez. Favre was Koeman.
Oh, it’s hard to keep up, the rate we go through managers lol

I think anyone saying Allardyce should be recalled back to their padded room mate.

ther has got to be a happy medium out there who can work with these players.

not an Allardyce only intrested in not losing and not a marco 'I don't know what im doing' silva

someone who can attack and defend in equal measure and get the best out of these under performing players

over to marcel brands

not an Allardyce only intrested in not losing and not a marco 'I don't know what im doing' silva

someone who can attack and defend in equal measure and get the best out of these under performing players

over to marcel brands

A cross between Martinez and Moyes would be a dream manager.

over to marcel brands

As someone else said, Jardim is available.

I think I made that clear earlier when I said he's been horribly mismanaged. Look he may turn out to be nothing but the fact that we may sell him without finding out when our wingers have been by and large poor for the last two years is indefensible in my eyes.

Him starting is the same concept as Kenny playing today. Kenny hasn't done anything to earn it and honestly he was poor the last time he did play. But Seamus has been so bad lately that a change had to be made and Kenny gets in by default. Our attack is in the same place.

So if he comes in from the 'injury' against Lincoln and underperforms? Then gets started next League game and underperformed? Is it Silva's fault or Lookman's?

over to marcel brands

No manager is 100% perfect though Frank, think that some of our fans don't grasp that concept at times

So if he comes in from the 'injury' against Lincoln and underperforms? Then gets started next League game and underperformed? Is it Silva's fault or Lookman's?
I said before and I stand by it that I'm not judging players until they've played more than a game or two here and there. If Lookman plays against Lincoln, Bournemouth, Southampton and hopefully our 4th round cup game and does nothing then yes blame him. But to this point he has never gotten a run like that which I reiterate is disgraceful in a team that creates nothing more games than it should.

I said before and I stand by it that I'm not judging players until they've played more than a game or two here and there. If Lookman plays against Lincoln, Bournemouth, Southampton and hopefully our 4th round cup game and does nothing then yes blame him. But to this point he has never gotten a run like that which I reiterate is disgraceful in a team that creates nothing more games than it should.

But it's up to the player to take the few chances he's had and ask the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.