• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting Everton is not easy; our lion hearted lads in Blue occasionally disappoint and frustrate.
But imagine having to interact with them nearly every day! It’s no wonder our recent managers lose their hair, and/or put on gross weight, and/or lose their mind.
Seeing Marco’s rapid disintegration, I’m beginning to feel a little more sympathy for Bobby. He too lost his marbles AND his lovely hair...it’s a poisoned chalice is the position managing Everton.
Hopefully Blue Bill might provide some counsel...he seems a sensitive type...he’s always crying.

Did we lose to the likes of Watford Leicester West Ham at home and Brighton away tho ????

Did we get a shot on target against them either?

Typical Everton this.... you would have stayed with allardyce would you???

I'm not for one saying stick with Silva- give him a bit more time. Allardyce proved when we were safe what his management style was... Awful awful manager.

If Silva isn't the answer we move on. Why are we looking back to an awful manager playing awful football?

Silva may not be the answer... Sam most certainly wasn't. Then again we are the club who stuck with moyes for 10 years.... the definition of mediocrity.

I'm not for one saying stick with Silva- give him a bit more time. Allardyce proved when we were safe what his management style was... Awful awful manager.

If Silva isn't the answer we move on. Why are we looking back to an awful manager playing awful football?

He did what he had to do. We didn’t lose to average sides at home under him.

Might be crap football but it was very effective and works to hide the gaping holes in our squad. Still not advocating he should be manager, but facts are facts and we're definitely no better right now.

FWIW, I don’t see us sacking Silva. He will get the summer, and I think get that window too, so we have got him for the majority of 2019 I think.

What will be interesting is who appoints the next manager because Moshiri has shown he hasn’t a clue, it might fall on Brands.

I agree with all this

The thing is he's making this due to his own decisions tho. He isn't proactive at all. He doesn't seem to recognize issues during the match. His "solution" to being down is too throw on as many attackers as he had in the bench.

He also has 6 (SIX!) players he brought in that are usually starters. The players who are underperforming during matches are picked week in and week out.
There was quite a vociferous group lobbying for Vitor Perira . They even had a campaign name ...’team Vitor’... I’m not sure what he’s up to these days although someone mentioned Saudi Arabia. I’m assuming they mean he’s coaching there...or I guess he might just be in the oil industry.
Vitor was Martinez. Favre was Koeman.

FWIW, I don’t see us sacking Silva. He will get the summer, and I think get that window too, so we have got him for the majority of 2019 I think.

What will be interesting is who appoints the next manager because Moshiri has shown he hasn’t a clue, it might fall on Brands.
That may depend on our next three results.

Ah so it's the managers fault in your eyes, not the player himself
I think I made that clear earlier when I said he's been horribly mismanaged. Look he may turn out to be nothing but the fact that we may sell him without finding out when our wingers have been by and large poor for the last two years is indefensible in my eyes.

Him starting is the same concept as Kenny playing today. Kenny hasn't done anything to earn it and honestly he was poor the last time he did play. But Seamus has been so bad lately that a change had to be made and Kenny gets in by default. Our attack is in the same place.

Surely no one is seriously considering recalling Big Sam. I appreciate everybody has an opinion that should be respected but I genuinely believe Everton might have burnt its bridges on that front. Vitor Pereira is my choice, IF ( and it’s a BIG if) Marco needs to convalesce for however long he needs to repair his shattered mind.

I think it will, Silva was nothing to do with Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.