• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Martinez talk is embarrassing, he won nothing, same as moyes, same as allardyce, same as koeman. If Martinez is anyone's yardstick for success they need to have a lie down. Nsno anyone? Maybe the 80s is before the time of some these divvys but believe it or not we used to be right up there. No Martinez side has ever been or ever will be 'right up there.' If I read one more whopper talking up Martinez I'll be taking names and having words with ur ma's. One final thing lids - get behind the team. We'd never have won a thing with you moaning biffs as our 'support'.

what's annoying is we've only conceded one goal from open play, yeah we've played crap teams but none have really caused us too many problems and yet we've been dropping points AOTS.

All the Martinez talk is embarrassing, he won nothing, same as moyes, same as allardyce, same as koeman. If Martinez is anyone's yardstick for success they need to have a lie down. Nsno anyone? Maybe the 80s is before the time of some these divvys but believe it or not we used to be right up there. No Martinez side has ever been or ever will be 'right up there.' If I read one more whopper talking up Martinez I'll be taking names and having words with ur ma's. One final thing lids - get behind the team. We'd never have won a thing with you moaning biffs as our 'support'.
We played our best football under Martinez in the PL years.

If Silva gets us to the level of football RM got us to we'll all be happy.

We
We played our best football under Martinez in the PL years.

If Silva gets us to the level of football RM got us to we'll all be happy.
Sure did . Easily.
But the level of knee jercking going on now about Silva is just ... pointless. And as far as i can hear from Silva's mouth he sees the same problems as us .

We've been missing Richarlison, Bernard, Gomes, Zouma, Mina, Digne and Schneiderlin for a couple of games with Gueye and Keane out as well today.

That injury/suspension situation is, by anyone's standards, absolutely horrendous. It will undoubtedly get a lot better when we get these players fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.