• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2018/19 Marco Silva - New Poll Added

Grade Marco Silva's 2018/19 Season

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duh Bomb

Player Valuation: £50k
All the Martinez talk is embarrassing, he won nothing, same as moyes, same as allardyce, same as koeman. If Martinez is anyone's yardstick for success they need to have a lie down. Nsno anyone? Maybe the 80s is before the time of some these divvys but believe it or not we used to be right up there. No Martinez side has ever been or ever will be 'right up there.' If I read one more whopper talking up Martinez I'll be taking names and having words with ur ma's. One final thing lids - get behind the team. We'd never have won a thing with you moaning biffs as our 'support'.

toffeejack

Player Valuation: £70m
what's annoying is we've only conceded one goal from open play, yeah we've played crap teams but none have really caused us too many problems and yet we've been dropping points AOTS.

CRIMHEAD

Player Valuation: £60m
Not sure what we expected today. It was a really poor central midfield with Davies and Schneiderlin. We played DCL at left forward. The quality we had played poorly.

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
All the Martinez talk is embarrassing, he won nothing, same as moyes, same as allardyce, same as koeman. If Martinez is anyone's yardstick for success they need to have a lie down. Nsno anyone? Maybe the 80s is before the time of some these divvys but believe it or not we used to be right up there. No Martinez side has ever been or ever will be 'right up there.' If I read one more whopper talking up Martinez I'll be taking names and having words with ur ma's. One final thing lids - get behind the team. We'd never have won a thing with you moaning biffs as our 'support'.
We played our best football under Martinez in the PL years.

If Silva gets us to the level of football RM got us to we'll all be happy.

paulbefc

Player Valuation: £70m
We've been missing Richarlison, Bernard, Gomes, Zouma, Mina, Digne and Schneiderlin for a couple of games with Gueye and Keane out as well today.

That injury/suspension situation is, by anyone's standards, absolutely horrendous. It will undoubtedly get a lot better when we get these players fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks