• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the users who come in here every time without fail and claim that we have 9 points in the bag every time we have a run of "easy" fixtures, please stop. It's a bit early to say for sure but as it stands we're on course to get around 55 to 60 pts based on current form. That's basically with the same team as last season. When players come back from injury and suspension and things start gelling maybe we could finish with around 65 pts.

We have a lot of injuries and suspensions and 3 of our better players in Coleman, Walcott and Sigurdsson didn't turn up today. Not to mention we had a crap bench, so I don't think you can criticise Silva too much but the subs were a little dodgy and the rate we are conceding from corners is seriously worrying.

We've just let a team who are almost certainties for the drop get out of Goodison with a point so it's a very disappointing day.

Given what went on today how can we even be confident of beating West Ham
Any game between teams outside the 'Big 6' is a bit of a lottery. Very similar teams in terms of quality. I would bite your hand off were you to offer a draw against the Irons. 40 points is my ambition for Everton...over-ambitious? possibly...but if we can scrap out draws against the likes of Huddersfield, and grab the odd unlikely win against quality teams like Newcastle and Cardiff, it's not totally beyond our achieving it.

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.