• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco want to keep Sandro. Why loan him out? Season is long and he usually have many injuries. If Theo pick a injury, Sandro replace him... I think it is a huge mistake if Sandro leave now the club

Marco want to keep Sandro. Why loan him out? Season is long and he usually have many injuries. If Theo pick a injury, Sandro replace him... I think it is a huge mistake if Sandro leave now the club

I think tonight proved that we would probably be better playing with 10 men instead of playing him again.

It's tough to tell someone you're fifth choice but we also aren't going to let you leave so just ride the bench and enjoy playing once a month

We havent been tested yet, the "acid test" will be the Arsenal game for sure.

I mean im not saying we should win, but we should at least compete for once.

True and agreed but we are building and progressing that’s my baseline for this season if I’m honest. The philosphey will take a while to adjust to and I think the playing squad will change in 12 months too.

We havent been tested yet, the "acid test" will be the Arsenal game for sure.

I mean im not saying we should win, but we should at least compete for once.
Its going to be a hard one to call. Arsenal have been a mess at the back and we've been no better. I would assume Silva is not the type to try and camp our third. Likely to come down to who has the better quality in attack.

We havent beaten them at Highbury/Emirates since 1996 and in that time we have been beaten 4-1, 4-0, 7-0 and all manner of disgusting scorelines.

Sure we have picked up the odd draw down there, but on the main they play with us like a kitten.
I thought that was away when we beat them when Williams scored! My bad! That's a shocking record btw

We havent beaten them at Highbury/Emirates since 1996 and in that time we have been beaten 4-1, 4-0, 7-0 and all manner of disgusting scorelines.

Sure we have picked up the odd draw down there, but on the main they play with us like a kitten.
Forget last seasons horror show ?

Status
Not open for further replies.