• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
United won't appoint someone like Silva. They are obsessed with status and showing people that they are 'Manchester United'. So it would take a significant U-turn from Woodward to go for someone like Silva. I think they will try to get Pochettino.

Indeed.

That is why they are in this predicament.

After City announced Pep was signed up United just had to go out and make a “statement” appointment.

Even though Jose and United seems such a mismatched couple.

I doubt that it is true that utd are already looking at him, but if it was we could hardly complain if he did what he did at Watford.

Hopefully he is happy working with Brands and can see the problems you would get at utd with Woodward. He is still young and needs to get at least 3/4 seasons at one club before he can be fully judged. If he was to leave us after a few games and then for whatever reason not get 2 seasons in at utd then his career would probably be done as once you have tried and failed at a massive club then usually the only way is down. You can see from what Pochettino has done it has now given a base that he can pretty much choose any top job he wants and has built enough rep in the piggy bank to get another job after that one no matter how it goes.

Watford to Everton you can understand as we have greater resources and are a historically significant club. I’d be surprised if a next tier club went for Silva tbh he needs a couple pots or good seasons really

I really can't believe people are thinking Silva is being lined up for United. He needs to prove he is good enough for any good club in the premier league let alone United. At hull they improved but still went down, at Watford he started of great then went in to freefall and with us you can see improvement (which wasn't that hard was it) but he's only won 1 game and people think there is a chance of him going to United. Have a day of lads

Status
Not open for further replies.