• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His drawing of Idrissa Gueye is interesting.

35kpi5t.png

102sfvd.png

Attachments

• bwminstresl12.jpg
    bwminstresl12.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 28

United won't appoint someone like Silva. They are obsessed with status and showing people that they are 'Manchester United'. So it would take a significant U-turn from Woodward to go for someone like Silva. I think they will try to get Pochettino.

United won't appoint someone like Silva. They are obsessed with status and showing people that they are 'Manchester United'. So it would take a significant U-turn from Woodward to go for someone like Silva. I think they will try to get Pochettino.
Potch is not going to united, certainly not mid season. There have been reports Real Madrid where interested. I can see real coming in for him next summer, should their new manager not win either the league or champions league. Potch has built a great side at spurs, but I’m sure he would be tempted to manage real, he is South American after all who seem to see playing or managing real or Barcelona as the ultimate.

Potch is not going to united, certainly not mid season. There have been reports Real Madrid where interested. I can see real coming in for him next summer, should their new manager not win either the league or champions league. Potch has built a great side at spurs, but I’m sure he would be tempted to manage real, he is South American after all who seem to see playing or managing real or Barcelona as the ultimate.

I dont think thats just South Americans mate, pretty sure 99% of footballers and Managers go to Real or Barca if they call.

Not really sure about the analysis of our press in there. We do tend to do what they said in that we try to make it hard to pass forward and gradually squeeze up until we can win the ball but Gylfi has been pushing up alongside Cenk to make it more of a 442 and not dropping off. Not really sure where they got the idea that we are pressing in a 433 type of pattern.

Also I'm not the only one who doesn't rate Holgate's distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.