• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reserving judgement, if I wasn’t i’d simply be writing him off I’m really hoping he’ll succeed and the defensive players we’ve signed will make a big difference to his defensive record in the Premier League.
That’s it basically
Every manager is eventually judged on his signings and how successful they are
Whine Silva did not identify all the signings I’m sure he had an input into their selection as targets
If Mina ,Zouma ,Digne ,Gomes and Bernard settle and perform as well as Ricarlison then I’m sure we are in for a good season
The 3 defenders settling and performing as a unit will make or break Silva
I was apprehensive about hiim signing for us because of his defensive record at other clubs.
However with the 4 CH he now has at his disposal there can be no excuses if we continue to leak goals the way we have so far this season

Heads gone watching this. Just doesn't make sense at all compared to what we've watched.
If you can grasp the concept of the double pivot pressing while in transition passing to inverse wingers with defence pressing in lanes and the keeper playing outside his normal defensive zone while everybody else zonal Marks except the false no 9 and the hybrid attacking oriented defensive full backs it all becomes clear
Or so I’ve been reliably informed lol lol lol

If you can grasp the concept of the double pivot pressing while in transition passing to inverse wingers with defence pressing in lanes and the keeper playing outside his normal defensive zone while everybody else zonal Marks except the false no 9 and the hybrid attacking oriented defensive full backs it all becomes clear
Or so I’ve been reliably informed lollollol

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:??????????

Defending still a worry but let’s accentuate the positives tonight. Showed a lot of faith playing the younger lads and making Tom Davies captain. They all repaid his faith and played great. Well done Mr Silva ;)

Some of his subs are proper weird. Walcott for sigurdsson was absolutely bonkers and nearly cost us as we completely lost control of the midfield. Needs to work on that a bit I think.

Just delighted to get the win, and secure passage to the next round.Hopefully Silva will put out full strength sides, from now on in this competition.This is a competition i desperately want to see us win!

Status
Not open for further replies.