• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just done some quick maths

we are 8th at the moment with 2 home games against teams we beat last season

we beat huddersfield 2-0 at home last season and we beat west ham 4-0 with the one and only ashley williams scoring

that's pretty impressive given how dire we were last season but still 6 goals 2 clean sheets happy days

if we can do something similar again we will have 11 points with a goal difference of around +4, +5 or + 6

looking at the fixtures list, leicester have 2 tough games, bournemouth have 2 tough games, watford have 2 very tough games and liverpool have 2 very tough games

imo if we win both games, we could easily be in the top 4

i can see city winning both their games and chelsea winning both their games

liverpool have the toughest games and either spurs or liverpool will have to drop points as they play each other

things could be looking good after gameweek 5
Don't do it to yourself mate. Never goes as planned. Just let things play out and enjoy the ride, it's Everton after all lol

Don't do it to yourself mate. Never goes as planned. Just let things play out and enjoy the ride, it's Everton after all lol

This! After countless years of being a toffee supporter, I learned that the hard way... :p:p

Just gonna insert a little bit of some Chinese philosophy here:

Lao Tzu.jpg

I think we'll beat Arsenal, this is our preseason come the Arsenal game I reckon the lot will be falling into place.

Your absolutely deluded if you think that we played counter attack yesterday. And as for not playing a high back line , we got rinsed on the counter 4 times I would say with that defence we have anything outside the 18yd box is a high line.
Wilson was always looking space where Keane was, wonder why...

I think it's quite clear they will at least half way up mate. Huddersfield, Fulham, Cardiff, West Ham, Burnley, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Brighton are all significantly worse than them, and thats just off the top of my head.

I agree. Bournemouth and Wolves will both be in contention to finish 7th/8th at the end of the season. Both will have good home records.

To date his stats in the Premier League are nothing to write home about. We are effectively clinging onto the belief that he can bring his earlier managerial stats to the Premiership. I remain sceptical but hope to god he manages to pull it off.

Why not reserve judgement until the end of the season and then see what the stats are like.

There have been some decent changes in the playing squad far better and more ambitious than the other Pl clubs he was involved in. Everton are a far bigger club than them and are backing him much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.