• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video of the 11-a-side session from today:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/07/10/watch-everton-training-match-in-austria

From what I can make out, Vlasic is in the yellow and always on the attacking side with the teams lining up as:

White Bibs

Hewelt
Coleman Holgate Keane Baines
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Walcott ------------------ Mirallas
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Lookman ------------------ Sandro
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Martina Connolly Pennington Kenny
Stekelenburg​

Jesus Christ those teams.

Disagree mate
Ten seconds for every decade I've been watching us. 50s Collins & Parker. 60s Young & Ball. 70s Dobson & Mcmagic. 80s Steven & Sheedy.
90s Southall & Kanch. 00s Rooney & Ferguson. 10s Barry & Barkley. All CLASS Everton type players, I looked down our list of 35 players now
and what have we got apart from a bit of speed and finishing from Walcott & the promise of one youngster coming through in 3 years or so.
I don't blame the Marcs Bros for the list of [Poor language removed], but I do blame them for not even being in 'The Hat' when proper players are available. I can see
us buying 2 or 3 second rate 'Headless Chickens' to do the 'High pressing', when what we need is some real Everton CLASS that we can build
a team around. Don't be kidded by these 3 new bosses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten seconds for every decade I've been watching us. 50s Collins & Parker. 60s Young & Ball. 70s Dobson & Mcmagic. 80s Steven & Sheedy.
90s Southall & Kanch. 00s Rooney & Ferguson. 10s Barry & Barkley. All CLASS Everton type players, I looked down our list of 35 players now
and what have we got apart from a bit of speed and finishing from Walcott & the promise of one youngster coming through in 3 years or so.
I don't blame the Marcs Bros for the list of [Poor language removed], but I do blame them for not even being in 'The Hat' when proper players are available. I can see
us buying 2 or 3 second rate 'Headless Chickens' to do the 'High pressing', when what we need is some real Everton CLASS that we can build
a team around. Don't be kidded by these 3 new bosses.
Southall surely must count as 80’s? And is Ferguson, as much as I love him, in that bracket? Nor is Barkley.

3 new bosses? Brands, Silva and who? And as you say, you can’t blame them for the dross we have. We will sign who they want, I’d be patient. I reckon your being a bit heavy with the criticism, they’ve only just arrived.

Please cut the swearing out.

From a coaching perspective, I loved the way Silva was on the pitch during the XI v XI yesterday .....

He was constantly moving around directing players on where he would like them to be, what ball to play & when to play it.

Make no mistake, this fella is a proper hands on modern football coach.

He clearly has a certain approach, let’s hope it’s not just kick & rush a la BFS, own half tika-taka a la Brown shoes or worse still, no plan at all like Koeman!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/07/10/watch-everton-training-match-in-austria

From what I can make out, Vlasic is in the yellow and always on the attacking side with the teams lining up as:

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Stekelenburg​

We might benefit from the fact we have a squad so devoid of quality we had no outfield players in the World Cup.

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Stekelenburg​
Those teams are minty, we are basically just Coleman Walcott and Schneiderlin.

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Stekelenburg​
Thanks that’s interesting.

Southall surely must count as 80’s? And is Ferguson, as much as I love him, in that bracket? Nor is Barkley.

3 new bosses? Brands, Silva and who? And as you say, you can’t blame them for the dross we have. We will sign who they want, I’d be patient. I reckon your being a bit heavy with the criticism, they’ve only just arrived.

Please cut the swearing out.
Your picking holes in everthing, more so coz your a star now. I said I gave each selected pair 10 seconds, you try it and I'll be teacher.
I thought putting 3 new bosses would baffle you (I meant Moshiri), I realise that you being a star can't really comment on Moshiri or Barkley, but
Big Dunc will be talked about fondly & proudly by PROPER Evertonians in a 100 years. Before I go, you just had to slap my wrist for saying
the second word in RS, I accept this, and any other punishment that you deem necessary. But please be fair, because some of your peers swear a
lot more than me and a lot more crudely, and go unpunished.

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Stekelenburg​
What was the score?

From a coaching perspective, I loved the way Silva was on the pitch during the XI v XI yesterday .....

He was constantly moving around directing players on where he would like them to be, what ball to play & when to play it.

Make no mistake, this fella is a proper hands on modern football coach.

He clearly has a certain approach, let’s hope it’s not just kick & rush a la BFS, own half tika-taka a la Brown shoes or worse still, no plan at all like Koeman!

He’ll have to be some coach to get a decent level out of the rubbish he has to work with. The majority of these losers are beaten before the get on the pitch in any big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.