• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the Marcs bros have missed a great player, in not even trying for Jack Wilshere because of his medical record. In about 1982
I think, Kendall took a chance at paying a bargain-basement price of £60K for an injury prone Bolton player, that player helped change the
history of Everton Football Club. Royston Vernon captained Everton to the 1963 1st Division Championship on 40 fags a day, and Catterick
still picked him every week and even laughed about him smoking in the showers.The Marcs Bros have a lot to look up to, and have
started poorly.
Wilshere's only on twenty a day. Get him signed!

In my opinion the Marcs bros have missed a great player, in not even trying for Jack Wilshere because of his medical record. In about 1982
I think, Kendall took a chance at paying a bargain-basement price of £60K for an injury prone Bolton player, that player helped change the
history of Everton Football Club. Royston Vernon captained Everton to the 1963 1st Division Championship on 40 fags a day, and Catterick
still picked him every week and even laughed about him smoking in the showers.The Marcs Bros have a lot to look up to, and have
started poorly.

In Peter Reid’s book he mentioned his injury cut the cost down, maybe we’d of never of signed him if he was full price

Good video of the 11-a-side session from today:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/07/10/watch-everton-training-match-in-austria

From what I can make out, Vlasic is in the yellow and always on the attacking side with the teams lining up as:

White Bibs

Hewelt
Coleman Holgate Keane Baines
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Walcott ------------------ Mirallas
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Lookman ------------------ Sandro
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Martina Connolly Pennington Kenny
Stekelenburg​

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/07/10/watch-everton-training-match-in-austria

From what I can make out, Vlasic is in the yellow and always on the attacking side with the teams lining up as:

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies
Schneiderlin
Martina Connolly Pennington Kenny
Stekelenburg​

Sandro
Martina
Pennington
Besic
Mirallas
Klaassan
Vlasic

All should be booted out along with Bolasie and Williams. So much gash in the squad at present I would happily see us sell at massive losses to get the wages off the books.

White Bibs

Hewelt
Besic
Klaasen Baningime
Tosun

vs.

Blues

Niasse
Dowell Davies