• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your picking holes in everthing, more so coz your a star now. I said I gave each selected pair 10 seconds, you try it and I'll be teacher.
I thought putting 3 new bosses would baffle you (I meant Moshiri), I realise that you being a star can't really comment on Moshiri or Barkley, but
Big Dunc will be talked about fondly & proudly by PROPER Evertonians in a 100 years. Before I go, you just had to slap my wrist for saying
the second word in RS, I accept this, and any other punishment that you deem necessary. But please be fair, because some of your peers swear a
lot more than me and a lot more crudely, and go unpunished.

giphy.gif

Your picking holes in everthing, more so coz your a star now. I said I gave each selected pair 10 seconds, you try it and I'll be teacher.
I thought putting 3 new bosses would baffle you (I meant Moshiri), I realise that you being a star can't really comment on Moshiri or Barkley, but
Big Dunc will be talked about fondly & proudly by PROPER Evertonians in a 100 years. Before I go, you just had to slap my wrist for saying
the second word in RS, I accept this, and any other punishment that you deem necessary. But please be fair, because some of your peers swear a
I think you’re reading far too much into this fella. I said I loved Duncan so I’m not sure how I’m not a “PROPER” Evertonian. Please don’t insinuate that again.

No one’s punishing you, and I’m not picking holes in everything. I merely said I disagreed with your point - that’s what a forum is for.

And I’m a “star now” lol - what?!?!?

And as for swearing, we warn every noted instance.

Relax.

I can't understand why such a sensitive topic has passed without public opinion, what I mean is: I have received no Likes or Dislikes, yet you have
your usual friends and family giving you the thumbs up. I think that you should RELAX or take a months suspension.

I got a warning for calling someone a person who doesn’t know who their father is the other day.

Chin up pal.

I can't understand why such a sensitive topic has passed without public opinion, what I mean is: I have received no Likes or Dislikes, yet you have
your usual friends and family giving you the thumbs up. I think that you should RELAX or take a months suspension.

Are you suggesting you should relax or we should ban you? Just asking for a friend.

I’m confident Silva will improve us, even with our current group of players. Just hope we all get behind him and don’t have a repeat of Big Sams split fanbase.

that will all depend on how we start the season.. if we have a dodgy start, then the pressure will build, doesnt matter who's in charge.

at least the fixtures are favourable for him unlike last season.

I hope Silva is a magician cos he’s gonna have to turn utter turd into high quality diamonds at this rate.

Happy Birthday Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.