• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most were willing to give him a pass for this game, but he took it as I expected. We really need to take the next 2 (or at least assert our dominance). Can’t come out flat like last week.
Just reckon he needs time personally. Nobody will come straight in and get us top 6. These things take time and there's some positive signs recently. Also lots of people blame him when we perform badly and give him no credit when we play well

What a fantastic day for us. This should raise expectations and rightly so.

For me, its how Silva gets the players to cope with the expectation at this club, given, it seems, we already have enough at our disposal to beat the clubs below and around us, most of the time, and also appear to be able to do much better at home at least against the top six.

I think that's why last week was so bloody frustrating. It may be lingering bad attitude and from players that Silva inherited rather than bought, but I would have been as embarrassed/furious if I was Silva last week as Solskjaer was today with Utd.

He seems to have enough in his locker to make a decent fist of this job, does Silva. But we need more of everything. Much of that will be down to Brands and Co, but for Silva to succeed here, he needs to ruthlessly eradicate anything and everything that contributed to such a rank performance and result last Saturday. That has to be an innate desire, you cannot be told to feel it or do it by anyone else. It is the refusal to tolerate that type of disappointment and go on to learn from it, that will be the making or breaking or him here.

We’ve won 14, lost 14 and some of those 14 defeats have been appalling. That’s not even counting the losses to Saints and Millwall in the cups.

He’s still got a lot to prove and of course I hope he does.

We beat Man City 4-0 under Koeman and apparently he’s one of the worst managers we’ve ever had now.

Let’s hope this recent run of form (Fulham aside) is the change in fortune we all seek.

We’ve won 14, lost 14 and some of those 14 defeats have been appalling. That’s not even counting the losses to Saints and Millwall in the cups.

We beat Man City 4-0 under Koeman and apparently he’s one of the worst managers we’ve ever had now.

Let’s hope this recent run of form (Fulham aside) is the change in fortune we all seek.
I accept your defeat.

Palace beating arsenal there more convincingly Chelsea and United are in freefall aswell. Got them at the right time. I was going to change my vote but I'll wait to see can he keep 7th..

lol

Dry your eyes.

This season has been a rollercoaster for both the players and manager. A frustrating start, followed by a good run where things were looking positive. A freak defeat in the Derby then derailed our season with some terrible performances and defeats and now we've shown some great signs for next season since about Cardiff away.

Last week was a blip that I hope we don't see again this season. Losing is one thing, but a complete lack of effort is another. The last 4 home games have indicated what this team and manager are capable of when they work hard.

Looks like Utd May have been too rash appointing Ole and may continue to struggle next season, given they’re looking at a potential overhaul themselves.

Chelsea also looking suspect given the transfer ban and Abramovic’s lack of interest.

Not saying we should be cracking the top 6 next season, but if we can build on this impressive run-in, iron out the ‘Fulhams’ and make progress trimming the squad with some smart additions, I think we could be in a really good place to seriously close the gap to the top 6 next season.

Still plenty of work to be done, but glad to see Silva’s big turn-around! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.