• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping it's not just a late run with nothing left to play for and we'll revert back to type next season,
I think the improvements to defending (in particular) and the overall movement of the team shows we won’t return to type, at least not by Decembers standards anyway.

The big question mark is still team mentality when things are not going our way and we have a row of poor games.

I don’t doubt Silva can turn around issues tactically (he’s shown that) but we can’t afford to be having 10 week slumps every season.

That said, Fulham aside, I like what I have seen with the recent improvements and long may it continue into next season.

A good first third and excellent final third of the season. That's how it'd be put by someone less churlish......

Remember how you used to bang on endlessly about how this collective of losers could turn up when there was nothing to play for?

Explain how that was different to now please?

Your agendas collide regularly to the point of complete embarrassment for an adult.

It's so obvious that Silva was appointed, because he was the dirt cheap option.Looking at the last 8 of the FA Cup is depressing.There was an opportunity missed there.Yeah yeah yeah Rome wasn't built in a day, we need stability and all that bs.But this Silva bloke doesn't even seem capable of building a meccano set, nevermind Rome!We're too happy to placidly accept failure and mediocrity at Everton.
:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.