• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good results but 7th and European football was always the objective. Failure to deliver any of these and he has to go.
Surely ends the argument about an apparent lack of quality Silva has at his disposal.

He has a team capable of performance/result like vs Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd...
There's a few different ways of looking at it - if he's capable of getting results like this, then you have to question either his tactical consistency or the mental application of the players. Because that Fulham performance was the antithesis of today.

It's one or the other. I don't know whether to prefix this sentence with "unfortunately", but he's got himself next season now. We'll have to see how it goes.
7th is here to take.

On the verge of changing my vote.

3 games left. We need to keep the concentration.

The manager got 10/10 today.
Still don't like him but might as well keep him on. His problem isn't playing against "better" teams, his problem is figuring out how to best teams who sit back against us.

Top manager.

Wherever we end up this season (hopefully 7th). Silva will learn from this, good wins against the top 6 sides, improved our defensive structures and some exciting football.

I just hope he learns how to rotate the squad (Dec form) and making correct subs consistently.

There's a few different ways of looking at it - if he's capable of getting results like this, then you have to question either his tactical consistency or the mental application of the players. Because that Fulham performance was the antithesis of today.

It's one or the other. I don't know whether to prefix this sentence with "unfortunately", but he's got himself next season now. We'll have to see how it goes.
It might just be the players.

He played more of his tactics today with Schneiderlin sitting deep - looked a bit more like his 4-3-3. Imagine that style with more quality after the summer. Could be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.