• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently 18 points , behind the 6th placed club , despite being above them , I believe when Mourinho was there , at the end of last year.
What a truly spellbinding first season for us !.
No wonder he won in such a landslide !!.
He really must improve - after all , he is the one responsible for the performance of these players.

That clears that up then.

We are currently 18 points , behind the 6th placed club , despite being above them , I believe when Mourinho was there , at the end of last year.
What a truly spellbinding first season for us !.
No wonder he won in such a landslide !!.
He really must improve - after all , he is the one responsible for the performance of these players.
I answered the question put. He won in a landslide.

Silva out he ain’t going to do anything, can tell already ! He’s an average manager
Totally disagree. He needs time. That means more than 2 transfer windows. Brands and his signings overall have been decent. The team have played well on occasions albeit I accept they have been inconsistent.
If there has been no progress by next March, then sure, look to change. But let’s give him this summer’s window at least.

Fed up at the minute, after all the positivity in the run-up to the Fulham game, Saturday has thrown me.

I know it's a work in progress and these things take time, but it's frustrating me more that we're doing it now (Saturday aside) when everything has already been pretty much decided.

Will never forgive him for that Southampton line up and the Millwall game.

It's not a computer game, it's real life. No team should be going into games thinking a) they should just lie down and take a beating because they are already down or b) think a relegated team should do so for them to pick an easy 3 points up, doesn't work that way regardless of the ability of the players in a team. It's why teams like Liverpool and City are at the top because they don't take any team for granted
That’s the main difference between Liverpool now and pre-Klopp. They were too big for their boots. The only reason they almost won anything was because of Suarez. Now they have the players and the mentality to back up their title challenge. Their delusions of grandeur are what have kept them competitive in every game. We have talent, but we don’t have that same belief about ourselves.

I’m open to giving Silva a shot. We need to see less of the calamities and spineless performances. He’s a young manager, so he can definitely improve in that area. The mentality of the squad also needs to change. The Baines and Jags need to pack their bags.

The Red Echo make me sick again not laying any blame on Silva for the Fulham defeat.

These Echo "journalists" have been given the gift of being able to communicate to the masses of Blues yet they do nothing but spread lies and deceit to appease the Bourgeoisie at the top of the club to prevent the flames of truth from being fanned.

Shame on all of them.

The Red Echo make me sick again not laying any blame on Silva for the Fulham defeat.

These Echo "journalists" have been given the gift of being able to communicate to the masses of Blues yet they do nothing but spread lies and deceit to appease the Bourgeoisie at the top of the club to prevent the flames of truth from being fanned.

Shame on all of them.

The hottest of hot takes here.

It's not a conspiracy mate. What's this truth you think is being suppressed by a shady cabal?

Last edited:

Or they just don't think they should blame the manager for this one?

Nah you're right, it's a conspiracy.

They have blamed player after player this season.

Pickford
Coleman
Gylfi
Tosun
Walcott

All players slated this season yet Marco gets a free hit.

The reason for that Terence is that they know fans wanting 1 player out is different to wanting the manager out.

Its clear propaganda and has been all season.

They have blamed player after player this season.

Pickford
Coleman
Gylfi
Tosun
Walcott

All players slated this season yet Marco gets a free hit.

The reason for that Terence is that they know fans wanting 1 player out is different to wanting the manager out.

Its clear propaganda and has been all season.

I disagree. It's not propaganda. It's the sensible view to present because a witch-hunt against the manager would be counter productive and completely unwarranted.

Therein lies the issue. You think that but I - another supporter - do not agree.

Some absolute drivel getting posted in here.

Worst thing about this club are those top blues who think they're better than everyone because they have a season ticket and froth at the mouth whenever we don't spank anyone 5-0.

NSNO, settling for mediocrity ffs.

Jib it lads.

Shame on all of them.

What absolute nonsense. You call it the 'Red Echo', and then say they are appeasing 'the bourgeoisie at the top of the club' Surely that would make it the 'Blue Echo'? Make up your mind. Its the same as people claiming that Bill Kenwright had the Echo in his pocket and then accusing the same Echo of bias in favour of the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.