• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we blame every single manager then? Because it’s happened under all of them.

Martinez - poor manager we all can agree on

Koeman - Bulb head who spent more time on the golf course than training ground

Alladyce - enough said

Silva - relegated with hull, sacked by Watford and underachieving with us

We have hardly appointed quality managers since Moyes mate.

The club are bottlers everyone can agree on that however it hasn't helped our cause that we have consistently appointed dud managers.

Teams with players like Rico and Gyfi scoring 24 goals between them, Gana running the midfield and Pickford racking up cleansheets shouldn't be losing to a side already relegated and be sat in 9/10/11th all season - with the same side as last season that had players like Martina and Williams I would make a case for Marco however players like Bernard, Zouma, Gomes and Digne have come in and we should be doing better.

Alladyce - enough said

The club are bottlers everyone can agree on that however it hasn't helped our cause that we have consistently appointed dud managers.

Teams with players like Rico and Gyfi scoring 24 goals between them, Gana running the midfield and Pickford racking up cleansheets shouldn't be losing to a side already relegated and be sat in 9/10/11th all season - with the same side as last season that had players like Martina and Williams I would make a case for Marco however players like Bernard, Zouma, Gomes and Digne have come in and we should be doing better.
Ha Ha Ha.

It's not a computer game, it's real life. No team should be going into games thinking a) they should just lie down and take a beating because they are already down or b) think a relegated team should do so for them to pick an easy 3 points up, doesn't work that way regardless of the ability of the players in a team. It's why teams like Liverpool and City are at the top because they don't take any team for granted

It's not a computer game, it's real life. No team should be going into games thinking a) they should just lie down and take a beating because they are already down or b) think a relegated team should do so for them to pick an easy 3 points up, doesn't work that way regardless of the ability of the players in a team. It's why teams like Liverpool and City are at the top because they don't take any team for granted
Finally someone talking sense

The whole issue is just pixels on a screen though. My match day is about 6 hours in duration, travelling to and from the ground and my season ticket, food etc, its not cheap. I'm lucky I can afford it, it does not make me a better supporter than anyone who can't afford the time or the money. I get a different view of the game, lots of off the ball movement that TV does not show - but quite often I don't know whether the "stick on penalty" was even in the box, let alone a foul. But why am I there? Its for days like when we beat Arsenal or the atmosphere when the derby was on - there are only 4 trophies we cannot expect to win them every year - what we should expect is an occasional pot and we have gone a long time without.

I'm an old git, but in my lifetime we have never been out of the top flight - more than 60 years - not many clubs can say that. I've had days of pure joy and days of utter despondency - the highs and lows of football. In all my years I have never seen such a division of opinion over the manager and such a bitchfest among supporters - such that we even use words like "a cancer on the club" about our own supporters - and that is not the only such comment and from all sides.

Yeah, we live in an instant world of opinion, we have the opportunity to post stuff we would never say face to face, but underneath it all there is Everton. Just show a bit of respect to fellow posters and blues - save the bile and nastiness for the RS and other supporters. I'm not asking for agreement central, just a bit of common courtesy.

Im not sure anybody is happy with 7th.

We all want to win trinkets, challenge for titles, its just that some of us arent gonna cry every season it doesnt happen.

Just cos we dont stamp our feet and scweam scweam it doesnt mean we lack ambition.

Just saying.
Twenty four seasons, and counting (Sport Pesa trophy excepted).

I will just be glad when this season of disappointment, under achievement and frustration is over tbh. Said the same thing last year but i had a better excuse then as we had an even bigger tosser in charge. Now we have a different kind of tosser in charge but the end result is still the same. Should be sitting in 7th now and with the satisfaction that all the results around us went our way but couldn't even beat an utterly awful already relegated team.

4 games left and counting thank feck.

Alladyce - enough said

And Moyes was a gamble. We can't get high quality this millennium and a bit of the last millennium.

Silva won in a landslide.

We are currently 18 points , behind the 6th placed club , despite being above them , I believe when Mourinho was there , at the end of last year.
What a truly spellbinding first season for us !.
No wonder he won in such a landslide !!.
He really must improve - after all , he is the one responsible for the performance of these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.