• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He still doesn’t have a plan B for when teams set up to play against us. Chelsea, West Ham and Arsenal played their own game whereas Fulham played against ours.

I reckon if we start badly we just don't recover. Poor passing etc seems infectious. Players who were excellent last week don't run or misplace passes. They looked exhausted in my eyes.
Well that’s not true. We were abysmal against Chelsea and should have been 3 down. We ended up winning

Just one of them days. Didn't get it quite right. It happens.. like 90% of the season yeknow. It happens.

I see Jose was in the crowd yesterday.
He must fancy Silva's position: getting told by Brands and Moshiri "There's your assets out on loan. If we can shift them you can have 10 bob to spend next summer".

That has to be an attractive offer to someone who's managed Madrid, Chelsea, United, Inter and won every cup and title up for grabs to win.

He must fancy Silva's position: getting told by Brands and Moshiri "There's your assets out on loan. If we can shift them you can have 10 bob to spend next summer".

That has to be an attractive offer to someone who's managed Madrid, Chelsea, United, Inter and won every cup and title up for grabs to win.

I think Jose is a busted flush in the UK anyway.His reputation might get him to somewhere like Real Sociedad but that's it. Take your money and run ,Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.