• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how any neutral can see the blokes garbage and we should be much higher yet the super dupa bloos think he's the next Pep stuck with a relegation fodder side lollol:oops:
Your arguments are becoming increasingly ad hominem and coupled with your apparent intolerance to opinions other than your own , strongly suggest rampant ‘God complex’.
Highly amusing to observe.
Keep it up.

Yeah, did you not experience it?

I did, it certainly wasnt my worst season in the last 20 years.

Finishing 17th under Moyes was pretty grim, Martinezs last season was horrific.

I mean last season started off very badly, I will give you that, under Koeman I feared for us, I really did.

But everything was plain sailing when Sam took over, just ya standard Everton finishing 8th season in the end.

I did, it certainly wasnt my worst season in the last 20 years.

Finishing 17th under Moyes was pretty grim, Martinezs last season was horrific.

I mean last season started off very badly, I will give you that, under Koeman I feared for us, I really did.

But everything was plain sailing when Sam took over, just ya standard Everton finishing 8th season in the end.
But it wasn’t a standard season, was it? We spent a vast amount of money and there was real expectation. When was there the sort of expectation in any other season on the same level as last season?

Just because we were regular bottom 5 finishers 15+ years ago, doesn’t mean that stays our barometer for all future seasons.

A bad season for Man City is not winning the league, what was a bad season for them 15+ seasons ago?

1 of the worst seasons in the last 20 years?

LOL

the context being we spent 100's millions and were targeting and tipped to compete for champions league

so yes, a remarkably terrible terrible season

100% one of the worst ive ever seen

I can take a relegation battle when we are relying on one Manchester united cast off and some homegrown players to comepete with and survive by the skin of our teeth on the last day, that is seen as a successful season to me

20 years ago we were staring down the barrel of a relegation gun in 17th under a guy who had only had success in a 2 team League until a certain Mr K. Campbell was signed with 2 months of the season left and kept us up. The last few years have been relative walks in the park compared to that
See my above post regarding expectations.

But it wasn’t a standard season, was it? We spent a vast amount of money and there was real expectation. When was there the sort of expectation in any other season on the same level as last season?

Just because we were regular bottom 5 finishers 15+ years ago, doesn’t mean that stays our barometer for all future seasons.

A bad season for Man City is not winning the league, what was a bad season for them 15+ seasons ago?

We did spend a load of money, but when we didnt get a Striker I feared it was all over, I didnt expect it to go as badly as it did, in the end it just turned into a standard season for me.

A bad season for us is finishing in the bottom half of the season, a good season is finishing above 7th.

That needs to change, but for now thats how it is.

Finishing 16th, despite having a quality goalscorer in Nicolas Anelka

I think the difference is watching football under Sam was painful and you could not see improvement at all, remember WBA away who were awful, we had ONE SHOT THE WHOLE GAME, that was when Niasse came on in 73rd min.
It was dire to watch
Ask yourself this, if Sam was that good, why has no one else taken a punt on him since
That is LUCK. It wasn't just that it was dire to watch, its because we were TERRIBLE. We were soooooo lucky to finish 8th. There were a ton of games like that. We had a better chance of being relegated playing the way we did vs. finishing 8th.

The two teams are night and day different. This team is MUCH better, and I think we all know its not a great side. But it's better by virtually every statistical measure except for one. Pure dumb luck.

Voted the 3rd worst manager this season by football journalists.

Can’t argue with any of it. He has a lot to prove to say he deserves to keep his job.
Yes because journalists have balanced rational opinions and never ever bias against the blue half of Liverpool

Yes because journalists have balanced rational opinions and never ever bias against the blue half of Liverpool

is it just me or is the echo website , just the worst type of site to go to read content. the adds and vids etc etc…

for a newspaper website it makes no sense having it the way they do.

not that I use it a lot, but when I do try I just click straight back off... I suppose the fact they get me clicking on for 3 seconds helps them out tho with the click count

is it just me or is the echo website , just the worst type of site to go to read content. the adds and vids etc etc…

for a newspaper website it makes no sense having it the way they do.

not that I use it a lot, but when I do try I just click straight back off... I suppose the fact they get me clicking on for 3 seconds helps them out tho with the click count

On my PC with adblock its fine, but I dont use adblock on my phone and it gives my phone AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.