• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cant see the hypocrisy between saying Silva needs time to improve the football on show whilst at the same time saying "alladyce was uber gash" after being given only 6-8 months in the job with players like Martina, Williams and Klaassan in the starting 11 there is no point debating mate.

I didnt want Alladyce amd wanted him gone myself, however its funny (and telling) how so many slate anti Silva posters for "not giving him time" yet were so quick to demand the previous fella be punted despite him only having 2 of his own players and just 8 months in the job

For me its one rule for all or none at all - if Alladyce is expected to get instant results then so is Silva and the next bloke otherwise where do we draw the line?

If you want to give a manager two seasons and 11 of his own players then by definition BSA should have been given the support from those on here fighting the good fight of "a manager needs time and his own players".
I think the difference is watching football under Sam was painful and you could not see improvement at all, remember WBA away who were awful, we had ONE SHOT THE WHOLE GAME, that was when Niasse came on in 73rd min.
It was dire to watch
Ask yourself this, if Sam was that good, why has no one else taken a punt on him since

I think the difference is watching football under Sam was painful and you could not see improvement at all, remember WBA away who were awful, we had ONE SHOT THE WHOLE GAME, that was when Niasse came on in 73rd min.
It was dire to watch
Ask yourself this, if Sam was that good, why has no one else taken a punt on him since
As he is currently enjoying his nine million pay off from us.

He turned Fulham and Hull down I think. Defo fulham

however its funny (and telling) how so many slate anti Silva posters for "not giving him time" yet were so quick to demand the previous fella be punted despite him only having 2 of his own players and just 8 months in the job
People wanted him punted because
He's a yard dog manager not fit for this club.
He was a short term appointment to steer us from relegation and always will be.
He's the most negative football man you'll ever see.
Imagine Brands trying to work with him L O L.
I don't know how you can try and use that point for your Silva argument, I'd pick Silva over Fat Sam any day.

It was dire to watch

Im not arguing against what your saying mate however we have for large parts of the season played no better than last season.

The question I've asked is those that say a manager needs time and his own players to be judged - why did that not apply to Alladyce who was given 6 months and only 2 of his own players?

We all know the answer to that question - it only applies if you actually like/wanted the manager in the first place. I dont like Silva and never wanted him in the first place so why am I slated for giving the bloke any less rope than what they gave BSA?

Im not arguing against what your saying mate however we have for large parts of the season played no better than last season.

The question I've asked is those that say a manager needs time and his own players to be judged - why did that not apply to Alladyce who was given 6 months and only 2 of his own players?

We all know the answer to that question - it only applies if you actually like/wanted the manager in the first place. I dont like Silva and never wanted him in the first place so why am I slated for giving the bloke any less rope than what they gave BSA?
It's a very valid point in all fairness..

But it won't suit the agendas of the silva in brigade.

There's a reason Allardyce was offered a very short contract ( yet he held out for longer) He was NEVER EVER in Moshiri's plans , he was a very bitter tasting medicine to keep the club safe from relegation.

So dont go making out he should have been given time just by some weird comparison that Silva will be given time.

Allardyce is a corrupt vile individual that swans around as if he is some sort of pillar of the football establishment when in fact he is absolutely loathed by everyone bar the fools that follow football .

As much as I don't like BSA. I have to agree with you. His job was to stir us away from relegation by any means necessary, which he did. So after that why wasn't he given a chance to see if he could be progressive once he bought in his own players? He was never given the chance because the fans didn't want him and the owner panicked so hired him. Must admit, I think the football would have been dire if he'd stayed but that's neither here nor there.

As much as I don't like BSA. I have to agree with you. His job was to stir us away from relegation by any means necessary, which he did. So after that why wasn't he given a chance to see if he could be progressive once he bought in his own players? He was never given the chance because the fans didn't want him and the owner panicked so hired him. Must admit, I think the football would have been dire if he'd stayed but that's neither here nor there.
Your last sentence ansewers the rest of your post.

It's a very valid point in all fairness..

But it won't suit the opinions of the silva in brigade.

Fixed that for you. What agenda do people who want the manager to stay have? Is he paying any of them?

It's football mate. People who have different opinions to you aren't in a shady cabal with ulterior motives.

Last edited:

Because the 2 players BFS bought for a combined 45 mill are now seen as two of our worst players who have both declined massively in value. Meanwhile the players Silva and Brands brought in are now our best players who have all massively improved in value.

If Allardyce was still in charge we’d probably still have Rooney, Baines, Jags, and Williams all in the first team. He was a manager brought in to do a specific job which he did but he is not suitable for the turnaround required.

People wanted him punted because
He's a yard dog manager not fit for this club.
He was a short term appointment to steer us from relegation and always will be.
He's the most negative football man you'll ever see.
Imagine Brands trying to work with him L O L.
I don't know how you can try and use that point for your Silva argument, I'd pick Silva over Fat Sam any day.
And yet with alleged better players and tactics there is a fair possibility that we'll finish in a lower position under Silva....funny old game isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.