• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that we spent the most money we ever have and it set us back the most, Absolute Everton of Everton that.
Will hate Koeman and Walsh until I'm in my grave.
I would agree. There are regimes that have been unable to progress (some people still want Moyes back) and some that could not get into the groove at all (Mike Walker where are you now?) but the Koemageddon axis of evil with the PE teacher actually damaged the club on a medium to long term basis.

I would agree. There are regimes that have been unable to progress (some people still want Moyes back) and some that could not get into the groove at all (Mike Walker where are you now?) but the Koemageddon axis of evil with the PE teacher actually damaged the club on a medium to long term basis.
Yep it's gonna impact this club for a while, They proper messed us up and it will affect Silva's spending massively.
Utter disgrace them two.

Which BTW is part of my support for the keep Silva campaign. the other types of regimes can be fixed by a change of manager. The destruction done by those two will be around to haunt us no matter who is in the manager hot seat.
This is why we needed the DOF/Coach setup rather than just have a manager doing everything. It gives the DOF time and space to sort out the mess left behind by previous regimes whilst the coach can concentrate on the team. Even an experienced manager would struggle to sort it all out and coach the team at the same time imo.

It's funny that we spent the most money we ever have and it set us back the most, Absolute Everton of Everton that.
Will hate Koeman and Walsh until I'm in my grave.

The Koeman thing is a bit fickle IMO.

Don’t seem to recall too many people complaining when we signed the Ajax captain, had Rooney returning and signed two young English lads who both incidentally were in the England defensive set up for the last two games.

It all went bent very quickly I know. But I’m probably in a minority in thinking he could have easily turned it round just as he did in his second season at Southampton when they got off to a dreadful start as well.

Don’t seem to recall too many people complaining when we signed the Ajax captain, had Rooney returning and signed two young English lads who both incidentally were in the England defensive set up for the last two games.

It all went bent very quickly I know. But I’m probably in a minority in thinking he could have easily turned it round just as he did in his second season at Southampton when they got off to a dreadful start as well.

Yes a lot of people complained actually, and they were right. Koeman was a fat idiot who had no clue.

Anyone who thought bringing Rooney back was a good idea shouldn’t be commenting on football matters. Unfortunately for us, one of them people was Super Blue, Bill Kenwright.

Another marvellous decision that oaf has made during his miserable time here.

If someone would have said to me 2 years ago that the likes of Wolves and Watford would be flying ahead of us, West Ham and Newcastle managed by big trophy winners, clubs like Southampton managed by a highly rated foreign coach whilst we are sat 11th in the table, over £250 million spent and managed by a Portuguese Mike Walker I would have said you were crazy.

Just what is going on with this club man

Status
Not open for further replies.