• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just round in circles.

Martinez 5th first season.
Koeman 7th first season
Both were sacked after 2nd/3rd season collapse.
Moyes wasnt...he was given tim.

Do you think Silva will or should get the same amount of time before being bulleted ?

I think every case is unique and you have to appreciate mitigating circumstances and differences in the climate of the time period

There's never an absolute formula you can point to or use

I think you just have to take each situation as it comes and feel your way through it

I'm willing for Silva to get some more time, but that's based more on a gut feeling than anything concrete. I just think he CAN turn this around. Doesn't mean he WILL of course, but I think the next transfer window should give us all a good idea of where things are going

I honestly can't see him getting sacked this season. He'll be here in August I reckon, unless he himself chooses to leave, so we should probably just get used to the idea and hope he and Brands have their act together in summer to bring in the players we need, whilst shipping out the ones we don't

thin
I think every case is unique and you have to appreciate mitigating circumstances and differences in the climate of the time period

There's never an absolute formula you can point to or use

I think you just have to take each situation as it comes and feel your way through it

I'm willing for Silva to get some more time, but that's based more on a gut feeling than anything concrete. I just think he CAN turn this around. Doesn't mean he WILL of course, but I think the next transfer window should give us all a good idea of where things are going

I honestly can't see him getting sacked this season. He'll be here in August I reckon, unless he himself chooses to leave, so we should probably just get used to the idea and hope he and Brands have their act together in summer to bring in the players we need, whilst shipping out the ones we don't
g is mikey, hes come in and been able to sign Brazilian internationals, its not like he has been forced to sign league one players like moyes had to do..

id say silvas mitigating factors are quite low... hes had everything he wants

thin

g is mikey, hes come in and been able to sign Brazilian internationals, its not like he has been forced to sign league one players like moyes had to do..

id say silvas mitigating factors are quite low... hes had everything he wants

That's not true though

Look at all the dead weight he's inherited that he's saddled with because we can't sell them

He would have definitely wanted to buy a striker for instance, but our bloated wage bill meant he couldn't

This team needs far more surgery before it's where we need it to be

He's signed four players (Digne, Bernard, Richarlison and Mina) and of those four, Bernard was on a free and Mina has had injury issues

Plenty of mitigating factors. You look at what Martinez inherited and what Silva has and there isn't even a comparison

That's not true though

Look at all the dead weight he's inherited that he's saddled with because we can't sell them

He would have definitely wanted to buy a striker for instance, but our bloated wage bill meant he couldn't

This team needs far more surgery before it's where we need it to be

He's signed four players (Digne, Bernard, Richarlison and Mina) and of those four, Bernard was on a free and Mina has had injury issues

Plenty of mitigating factors. You look at what Martinez inherited and what Silva has and there isn't even a comparison
he spent 45 m on richarlison.. he could of got a great striker for that ..

Koeman 7th first season

Do you think Silva will or should get the same amount of time before being bulleted ?

Difference with the 3 you mentioned they all had good 1st seasons (Moyes 1st full season we finished 7th) so why wouldn't you give them more time???

Koeman 7th first season

Moyes was given time because we were skint at the time. Dare I say Martinez was given the third season because he got 5th in the first place even he f up big time charlie in the second season. What does Silva show until this moment? Bad defending and he is able to win 3 in 10. What makes you think he can go on and achieve better results?

Status
Not open for further replies.