• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Everton fan expected top 6 this season, none.

If the manager isn’t good enough, we can continue to sack them, as not doing so would land us in trouble. There has to be a valid reason to give him more time in the job, what has he shown to us to give us the belief he has what it takes to turn us around?

Sam Allardyce came in and was 6th in the form table during his time here. Silva has came in, spent £100m, added 6 players to the squad, and he looks massively out of his depth. It’s a worrying trend, if you also take into account his time at Hull and Watford.

Everton not being a big club anymore has nothing to do with it. We should be ahead of the teams in front of us, given our outlay on players and experience, but we’re likely to fall further away from 7th place over the coming months.

All in all, he is not doing good enough and should be sacked.

go and ask villa, sunderland, forest etc etc etc fans if continuing to sack managers has avoided landing them in trouble

You’re the second person to note this, but neither of you has noted the fact that he wasn’t actually allowed to buy anyone in one of them.
Since arriving 6 months ago, he’s spent what, at least £80m? (some say £100m). You make it sound like he’s been given a tenner and told to make do.

I get it that it looks bad if we keep sacking managers, but at some point the realisation must dawn that someone is out of his depth and it’s not going to get better. Unless there is an astonishing upturn in form, we are heading for the bottom six by the end of March. I hope to god I’m wrong in saying that, but if not, the Fume will reach unprecedented levels.

go and ask villa, sunderland, forest etc etc etc fans if continuing to sack managers has avoided landing them in trouble

Go and ask chelsea how they feel with their massive trophy collection after changing manager so often.

The fact that we’ve had a lot of managers recently is not the reason we should keep a bad one now. It’s a ludicrous mentality to have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.