• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are angry dave, most didnt want this joker in the first place, I defo didnt, but not everybody can turn the other cheek like me, they want success and they want it now, they want to beat Wolves at Home and they will scream down the house if we do not sack this clown and get Jose in.

Regardless of the manager, we are so away from where we need to be its painful, nothing will change that, so nothing even matters anymore, I just hope we go bankrupt and I can spend my weekends watching womens wrestling or something I enjoy, yano?

Blimey, Goat.....I thought I was depressed watching that crap today :(

But you Nihilism makes me feel like a happy clapper.

lol

Agreed.

It is lose/lose for him.

Even if we win the celebrations will be muted.

I am not even going such is my disdain of an Everton victory in that game.
Thankfully we really don't need to worry about such things happening. City will win by at least two clear goals. I think they'll take off Aguero, de Bruyne and Sterling by the hour mark as they will know being two down at that stage will see any ounce of fight (haha, fight) completely gone from the Everton player by then. They'll be able to turn it into a training game for the final half hour.

The growing problem within the fan base is we’re drunk with disappointment - even getting home after the game my youngest just shrugged his shoulders - beaten again. That’s what this team has done drained any enthusiasm. Players and Manager should be ashamed of themselves.

Agreed.

It is lose/lose for him.

Even if we win the celebrations will be muted.

I am not even going such is my disdain of an Everton victory in that game.

If we were in 4th place I'd grudgingly accept a win. But we've crashed out of the cup. Been anialated by our rivals for 7th prity much ending that dream. If we where to give Liverpool the title Wednesday it would be too much to take. It probably seem unreasonable to take it out on Silva for winning a game against the champions. And surely the football world will think so. But they can k'off.

The growing problem within the fan base is we’re drunk with disappointment - even getting home after the game my youngest just shrugged his shoulders - beaten again. That’s what this team has done drained any enthusiasm. Players and Manager should be ashamed of themselves.
Mate, most of those players today have earned themselves a lovely five-bedroom detached house in Alderley Edge for their hard work this month. I don't think they're going to be that arsed when they driving around in their new Ferrari next week or investing in a new 50k Pounds 24 carat gold watch the week after. They should be proud that their hard work allows them to afford the basic essentials in life.

I am past caring what happens to the other lot, I just want us to try and win every game, playing attractive attacking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.