• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Record in premier league at conceding at set plays..

Hull 11 conceded - - top of league stats

Watford 10 3rd in stats

Everton. 12 top of league stats.

Shockingly shockingly bad.

A fault he obv an not rectify

This must be brands fault too tho @davek

Does he have anyone who actually drills the defence because it doesn't look like it. I'd even get Jags in when he's fit at least he knows where to stand at free kicks. We look like a pub side at the back.

The best thing Silva has going for him is that we've made so many managerial changes over the past few years that we now have to let someone have a longer leash. Other than that, I don't know what specific qualities he's shown that would make you think he's right for the job.

This is the problem for me. Had a Utd fan say to me the other day 'you can't keep sacking managers'. It's not ideal but if he's not up to the job then he will have to go. There is nothing there to suggest he'll ever get it right for us.

Disgrace that he's still in a job. Seemingly safe too. Utterly diabolical by our board to keep him here. Reckless. I feel so sorry for those fans who save their extremely hard-earned money to buy ridiculously expensive tickets to watch over indulged millionaires jog around a football field putting in no effort as they know there are no financial repercussions for them, all while this no-mark waste of space excuse for a manager is standing there completely unable to motivate them or even simply encourage them to give their all at least for the fans as that's the very minimum they deserve from these players. If it were possible, which it obviously isn't, I'd genuinely sack them all, the entire squad, the whole backroom team, sack the board and start afresh. Take away our billionaire and start again with a bunch of professionals on the field at least prepared to get a sweat on, and people behind the scenes with a plan and a genuine ability to put that plan into motion. We're an utter shambles, the laughing stock of the division.

Exactly. Chelsea sacked a manager who won them their first ever Champions League. I’m not saying we should ever get like that but if there’s no improvement on the last manager after 6 months then he has to go.

Leicester sacked Ranieri when it wasn't working anymore, and it was the right decision for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.