Homepage Article Marco Silva ‘We go to Anfield to win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why keep quiet?

Are we supposed to meek and "know our place"?

Bollocks to them. They're the ones who should be hiding away: ashamed of the carnage and death they've caused.

That club shouldn't be in existence. I am proud of my club; that's something deep down they cant be...that lot know they cant escape their horrific past.

This is just a 90 minute game: if we win or draw - great. If we lose then we lose a game. Win, lose or draw we can always hold our heads up and know we dont support a club up to their elbows in blood.

Agree completely. For me, he's speaking exactly how an Everton manager should always speak. Always.

The unfortunate thing about this is that it seems too little too late. Where were Marco's balls all along?

This is our biggest problem.

We can’t score. If we could score you could at least dream of a situation where we shock da world. But we could play really well and still only score 1
Nailed it on the head. We create chances in most games, we have all seen games where we should have the game won by half time. Then we get punished and are heads drop and then we know what happens. The rs haven’t been playing well but getting results pains me to say. However they will get one game where the opposition scores a quick few goals and they will be stunned. Just won’t be us because we lack clinical finishers besides Richarlison. But hey we can dream boys.

Why keep quiet?

Are we supposed to meek and "know our place"?

Bollocks to them. They're the ones who should be hiding away: ashamed of the carnage and death they've caused.

That club shouldn't be in existence. I am proud of my club; that's something deep down they cant be...that lot know they cant escape their horrific past.

This is just a 90 minute game: if we win or draw - great. If we lose then we lose a game. Win, lose or draw we can always hold our heads up and know we dont support a club up to their elbows in blood.

Just, wow......

Agree completely. For me, he's speaking exactly how an Everton manager should always speak. Always.

The unfortunate thing about this is that it seems too little too late. Where were Marco's balls all along?
I'm sure he's been wandering that about the spinless turds bought for him.

I'm fed up with the number of times Everton players have spoken about how much they're behind a manager.

If they want this one, they need to produce here tonight.

Love the way the left hand scale goes up to a possible 110 lol Even we couldn’t be that bad.

2DC1B2C2-CFC4-4F7F-9CE1-0F4E93EFA4B4.jpeg

I'm sure he's been wandering that about the spinless turds bought for him.

I'm fed up with the number of times Everton players have spoken about how much they're behind a manager.

If they want this one, they need to produce here tonight.

True. Players need to take more responsibility. Not just at Everton but across the board there seems to be a growing culture of hiding behind managers. Too many are happy to give 70% and collect their mega bucks.

I had a number of meetings today which included RS colleagues in attendance.

They never even mentioned the Derby...probably out of sympathy. In years gone by we would have lots of banter.

Now it's as if they feel sorry and that I have enough trouble following Everton.

Not sure which is worse, the banter of the past or the silence of today.

If they win as I expect., there is one of them who will have a grin on him tomorrow but the others will keep quiet.

I think I preferred the verbal to the silence.

We are going to Anfield to win he says and then doesn't change a losing team with a snail pace midfield, a captain that likes to play hide and seek and a solitary holographic striker in front of them.

Going to be painful this i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.