Homepage Article Marco Silva’s Everton Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Marco. I think you did your best. Any vitriol should be directed at the board for hiring you in the first place. Strike 4 for them........usually 3 strikes is bad isn't it?

Glimpses of a good manager in him, but they didn't appear frequent enough and obviously he has a lot to learn, still.

I thank him for trying and staying cool with how he was handled. With the league being so tight I think it wasn't impossible for him to turn it around, but in the end his inconsitency doesn't guarantee he would've. Right decision to sack him in the end, but could've been made earlier.

No one cares Marco, you've ruined this club

Sorry mate I got you mixed up with someone else! Easily done on here

Absolutely embarrassing.

We should really pack it in with all that.
I will.

I hate that shower as much as anyone but it's embarrassing. Grown men thinking that's a good shout. It's small time.
I've identified as an Everton supporter for the last 33 years.

And what you're saying is small time, yet I've not done that. Very weird. Point scoring over the [Poor language removed] over the death of people. It's pathetic lads.
I'm not saying brush it under the carpet, I'm saying bringing it up like it was brought up here to score points is crap.

No issues at all with Marco, good luck to him, wasnt his fault that Moshiri went all in for him. Yeah he did a poor job, but to was to be expected, now we just have to move on

Fair dos and good luck Marco. Don't dislike the man at all. Just didn't do a good job as manager of Everton but its not all on his head, others played their part i.e the players and the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.