Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not feeling this at all. His teams would get battered yet complimented for the style of play. Even worse I don’t even know who I would like as manager. Going to keep my opinions limited for a while as it feels like yet again, this horrible cycle just keeps going on.

Right, maybe being a tad over optimistic here
but I think, rather than a squad of crocks, we have a squad of under achieving very capable players.

Players I'd rate as bad,
Maupay, McNeil

Players I'd rank as fare,
Myko, old Coleman, young patterson, Davies, Godfrey, Holgate, keane, Vinagre, Doucoure, Gordon.

Players I'd rank as good
Pickford, Begovic, Mina, Tarkowski, Coady, Onana, Iwobi, Gueye, Garner, Gray, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Danjuma

There's at least 11 good players in the squad. Thats quite something for a team in 19th
This team is vastly underperforming. We need a manager who can lift players.
If you look at that list, Doucoure, Gofrey, Davies and Holgate could all be lifted from fare to good. They all played well for Ancelotti then slipped back.

Sell Gordon, get Bielsa 2 more players and then you have a half decent squad.
My only huge fear with Bielsa is that he'll break all of them!

Still go for him over Dyche.

Incredibly kind to Davies, Holgate, Keane and Docoure there. Andros Townsend doesn't make the list because he was sucked in to a black hole at some point last season.

I think this might quite literally be the lineup:

Pickford

Coleman Godfrey Mykolenko

Onana

Patterson Iwobi McNeil

Gordon Dominic Calvert-Lewin Gray

I don't think he can try to play aggressively and use any of the other CBs. They're awful in space. Maybe he doesn't start here but I think it ends up there. I don't really see that lineup working.

I think this might quite literally be the lineup:

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mykolenko
Onana
Patterson Iwobi McNeil
Gordon Dominic Calvert-Lewin Gray
I don't think he can try to play aggressively and use any of the other CBs. They're awful in space. Maybe he doesn't start here but I think it ends up there. I don't really see that lineup working.

What the???

Americans should stick to egg chasing with helmets on, or rounders.

That's it, had enough, off to early bed. Tomorrow we will hear the smiling interpreter saying how glad he is to be at ze famous club Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.