Marcelo Bielsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he knows a few Argentines who are worth having on the cheap. Wolves went all Portuguese so we could be mainly tough tackling skilful Argentinian hard cases.

he mostly played 4-1-4-1 at Leeds I think
That depends on the opposition. If the opposition played with one up front then Leeds played 4-1-4-1 and if they faced a team who played with two up top Leeds played 3-4-3. Bielsa always wants to have a spare center half that dosen’t have anyone to man mark so Leeds always played with one center half more then the opposition had strikers.

I think this might quite literally be the lineup:

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mykolenko
Onana
Patterson Iwobi McNeil
Gordon DCL Gray
I don't think he can try to play aggressively and use any of the other CBs. They're awful in space. Maybe he doesn't start here but I think it ends up there. I don't really see that lineup working.

No it's actually the opposite. I've accepted that we're odds on to go down and think chasing it at the cost of progress going into next season is futile. I'd prefer we made an appointment that focuses on being ready to stay up/get promoted next year as the main goal and whatever happens the rest of this year happens.
Refuse to accept relegation with 18 games left and two wins would put us 13th.

Don't know where we're getting those 2 wins though

1674506015218.png

What can possibly go wrong ….

I think this might quite literally be the lineup:

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mykolenko
Onana
Patterson Iwobi McNeil
Gordon Dominic Calvert-Lewin Gray
I don't think he can try to play aggressively and use any of the other CBs. They're awful in space. Maybe he doesn't start here but I think it ends up there. I don't really see that lineup working.
He doesn’t play 3-1-3-3 any longer right?

Status
Not open for further replies.