2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madness totally pointless.

He should have been more concerned with loaning a CF after loaning out Kean

GK signed to "push" underperforming GK nowhere to be seen last two games

NoThInG tO sEe ErE lAdS

The day Everton announce they are parting ways with Marcel is the day I'll celebrate like a Derby win.

He's Walsh with a fancy suit.

Some of the recruitment has been atrocious under brands. Until sigurdsson and tosun are gone though, or stop getting any minutes, Walsh will always get the flack from the local media and fans. Even though 90 percent of the match day squad that plays are all deemed preferred Walsh signings, and currently backed by the current manager in Keane, Pickford and DCL and Brands signings......holgate, Coleman and Davies aside.

My my calculations Brands has spent about £250mil in the past 3 years.

We'd easily make a profit on the players hes signed.
So what, we bring these players in to help us on the football pitch Zat. If it's just about going to be about sell on values then we might as well sign up as the next part of the Red Bull empire and we can have the pick of the best youngsters in football. These players have to perform at some point, and the majority of the Brands buys hav'nt or have under performed.

What’s rewriting history about what I said: 10 years in charge, signed 14 really good players out 74. That’s facts

Not exactly DoF material which is what is being argued
Re. Below - definitely not all ‘really good’ by any stretch but for various reasons, including our financial position at the time, turned out good either due to; performance on the pitch, outlay or income generated.

it’s arguable that Moyes struggled a bit when he could actually spend a few quid.

1. Jospeh Yobo
2. Lie Tie
3. Kevin Kilbane
4. Nigel Martyn
5. Marcus Bent
6. Tim Cahill
7. Alan Stubbs
8. Mikel Arteta
9. Phil Neville
10. Joleon Lescott
11. Andy Johnson
12. Tim Howard
13. Leighton Baines
14. Phil Jagielka
15. Yakuku
16. Tommy Gravesen
17. Manny Fernandes
18. Louis Saha
19. Mauroane Fellaini
20. Seamus Coleman
21. Sylvain Distan
22. Darron Gibson
23. Landon Donavan
24. Nikica Jelavic
25. Steven Naismith
26. Steven Pienaar
27. Kevin Mirallas
28. John Stones

Re. Below - definitely not all ‘really good’ by any stretch but for various reasons, including our financial position at the time, turned out good either due to; performance on the pitch, outlay or income generated.

it’s arguable that Moyes struggled a bit when he could actually spend a few quid.

1. Jospeh Yobo
2. Lie Tie
3. Kevin Kilbane
4. Nigel Martyn
5. Marcus Bent
6. Tim Cahill
7. Alan Stubbs
8. Mikel Arteta
9. Phil Neville
10. Joleon Lescott
11. Andy Johnson
12. Tim Howard
13. Leighton Baines
14. Phil Jagielka
15. Yakuku
16. Tommy Gravesen
17. Manny Fernandes
18. Louis Saha
19. Mauroane Fellaini
20. Seamus Coleman
21. Sylvain Distan
22. Darron Gibson
23. Landon Donavan
24. Nikica Jelavic
25. Steven Naismith
26. Steven Pienaar
27. Kevin Mirallas
28. John Stones
Saha was a superb footballer.

How this fella is still in a job and Ancelotti is trying to convince us he deserves a new contract is beyond me.

We deserve everything we get if we allow Ancelotti to get his way on this and we keep Brands.

What the hells a flid m8?

Atleast call me a bell or something worth my time.

Also Olsen wasn't reported injured until yesterday therefore I wasn't to know that what with not being a psychic and all!
First of all what hell is m8,Mate?

Second are you from the City of Liverpoo?If you are and you don't know what "Flid" is you should be banished to the sacrificial canyons of Birkenhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.