2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a DOF is under instructions from the manager who to sign, happy with that

if he is the icking who we sign, not for me

under Silva.... with exception of Richarlison all Brands signings

under Carlo... all signings with a outlay are all Carlos signings
And that’s how for me it should be

We have not sold Keane. Gana wanted out could not stop him, with what we have now we are better off. Vlasic was rhubarb. Why do Man U want him? not answered that/

Man Utd are a bigger basketcase than us - I hope they take him off our hands maybe he'll take Iwobi, Delph, Kean, Gomes, Mina, Godfrey, Lossl and the rest of the midtable tosh he's lumbered us with off our hands.

Man Utd are a bigger basketcase than us - I hope they take him off our hands maybe he'll take Iwobi, Delph, Kean, Gomes, Mina, Godfrey, Lossl and the rest of the midtable tosh he's lumbered us with off our hands.

Interesting no mention of Siggy, you like him? and who signed him? Godfrey is for the future, Kean is a good young talent, doing well at Psg,. hope he comes back or we make a lot of money on him. Iwobi had a great game today and for now should be kept. Delph I gree on but he was just a stop gap for this season. Lossi was never right as a back up GK. Gomes looked darn good in the midfield up to hid injury since then not quite with it but a good squad player. AS for Mina he looked class whenwe signed him yes his short comings have now been shown.

Now who were the rest of the midfield tosh we have been lumbered with? Oh you mean Bernard and who else?

I forget now who did Walsh lumber us with?

Gets cut a lot of slack brands due to the amount of overpaid players he’s had or having to move on. But whilst he’s been trying to do that, he’s adding to his own woes. We’re gonna be stuck with Mina and Gomes, even Bernard perhaps until their contracts are up. All paid over 100k a week. No ones paying that for them.

DCL aside, our best performers are all his players. Richarlison, Digne, James, Allan. Our worst players are the players who were here when he arrived Sigurdsson, Keane, Pickford, Kenny, Tosun, Davies.

Why would anyone want to reverse the process he has started of replacing the players who have left with the good ones he’s brought in? Yes there’s been some mistakes (Mina, leaving us short in areas, Delph, Bernard ) but he’s improving the quality of the squad in every window.

Gets cut a lot of slack brands due to the amount of overpaid players he’s had or having to move on. But whilst he’s been trying to do that, he’s adding to his own woes. We’re gonna be stuck with Mina and Gomes, even Bernard perhaps until their contracts are up. All paid over 100k a week. No ones paying that for them.
Bernard will be gone in jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.