2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's still deciding his future then it's time to give him an ultimatum and time limit and then move on if he doesn't give an answer, I remember Koeman pissing us about before he signed, must be a Dutch thing

If he's still deciding his future then it's time to give him an ultimatum and time limit and then move on if he doesn't give an answer, I remember Koeman pissing us about before he signed, must be a Dutch thing
mata is ours

witsel is ours

ten weeks later both jib us off and we had no alternatives!

have we learned ANYTHING at all ??

the esk literally knows FA

why do people buy into his utter BS.

he might have a grip on financials, as its what he does, but he has no inside info regards Everton, this has been proven time and time again.

id say @MrGrumpy knows more than esk!! lol
Don't understand your problem with this. It's perfectly logical reasoning and would actually show the management at the club is thinking properly and not making a spectacle

mata is ours

witsel is ours

ten weeks later both jib us off and we had no alternatives!

have we learned ANYTHING at all ??

That's what is quite worrying about this Brands saga, its like we're just waiting till he decides instead of just moving on to the next one and get our business done, we spend months chasing people while they use that attention from us to try and get another club who they fancy to come in for them

That's what is quite worrying about this Brands saga, its like we're just waiting till he decides instead of just moving on to the next one and get our business done, we spend months chasing people while they use that attention from us to try and get another club who they fancy to come in for them

we are total suckers mate.

fonseca is doing it too now.

Brands is meant to be top notch at his role.

I'm sure there are much bigger fish than us tempting him away from PSV.

we are getting used.

Why Brands anyway, serious question. Does anyone know much about him.

I’m not knocking him or saying we shouldn’t get him, I just know nothing about him. Can someone sum him up.

Why Brands anyway, serious question. Does anyone know much about him.

I’m not knocking him or saying we shouldn’t get him, I just know nothing about him. Can someone sum him up.

he's unearthed loads of great footballer at PSV. who have gone on to sell them whilst not losing their place towards the top of the dutch league.

they seem to have a never ending conveyor belt of great youth players coming thro.

its all down to his philosophy on how a club should work

he's unearthed loads of great footballer at PSV. who have gone on to sell them whilst not losing their place towards the top of the dutch league.

they seem to have a never ending conveyor belt of great youth players coming thro.

its all down to his philosophy on how a club should work
Sounds good mush, I’ll take your word for it.

and for all the above reasons mush, is why he will not be coming to us...

we are run the complete opposite at present, we buy players in at their upper price limit and loan all our young players out.
Surely that's more of a reason we WILL get him? Not saying for one minute we will like.

17111879-1DA1-4A65-B68F-B4F709059312.png

Status
Not open for further replies.