2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your might be misinterpreting tge whole brands situation. This is totally different to a manager or player, it’s what you would call head hunting in normal business. the guy has a choice stay at PSV where he seen happy or move to Everton.
He isn’t out of contract, we won’t pay PSV compo and we arnt buying him.
He doesn’t need to use us like a player or managers agent does to get more offers, as him moving to us doesn’t really affect the agent

Erm, we will have to pay compo, due to him being under contract and it defo affects his agent, who will take off a bit of cream if he gets a pay rise with us or a pay rise at PSV due to our interest.

Erm, we will have to pay compo, due to him being under contract and it defo affects his agent, who will take off a bit a cream if he gets a pay rise with us or a pay rise at PSV due to our interest.

I thought this but was uncertain, but he will defo have an agent that if fo shizzle

infact, isn't he besties with minola viola

Erm, we will have to pay compo, due to him being under contract and it defo affects his agent, who will take off a bit of cream if he gets a pay rise with us or a pay rise at PSV due to our interest.
Unless he has put his notice in? He has a job at the club he is not a player or manager he can leave like in any other job the next company don't have to pay it is up to the person to negotiate his release.

Unless he has put his notice in? He has a job at the club he is not a player or manager he can leave like in any other job the next company don't have to pay it is up to the person to negotiate his release.

Maybe, but very unlikely.

Cant imagine the compo will be a massive amount, so its not worth worrying about, but I dont see why a pro football club wouldnt protect itself from poaching.

Maybe, but very unlikely.

Cant imagine the compo will be a massive amount, so its not worth worrying about, but I dont see why a pro football club wouldnt protect itself from poaching.
So why aren't PSV saying things like their approach is not welcome etc? To drive up the price like Watford did? They seem to acknowledge he can leave if he wants to? if they where after compo they would not say that.

So why aren't PSV saying things like their approach is not welcome etc? To drive up the price like Watford did? They seem to acknowledge he can leave if he wants to? if they where after compo they would not say that.

He has a very good relationship with PSV it seems, hes been there for 13 years, whilst im sure they dont welcome the approach, they wont fight it, they arent classless weapons like Watford.

On Sunday, PSV general manager Toon Gerbrands told Fox Sports Holland: "They (Everton) have recently spoken to him, but also twice in the last year.

"It has not gone through twice and even now the contract is not complete at all. Everton also has to speak to PSV and that is not the case yet.

"They have only spoken to Marcel, and he's informed us about this. It is not done yet.

"His feeling must be one hundred percent good. The fact that he has had a conversation with them does indicate that he is considering it."

He has a very good relationship with PSV it seems, hes been there for 13 years, whilst im sure they dont welcome the approach, they wont fight it, they arent classless weapons like Watford.

On Sunday, PSV general manager Toon Gerbrands told Fox Sports Holland: "They (Everton) have recently spoken to him, but also twice in the last year.

"It has not gone through twice and even now the contract is not complete at all. Everton also has to speak to PSV and that is not the case yet.

"They have only spoken to Marcel, and he's informed us about this. It is not done yet.

"His feeling must be one hundred percent good. The fact that he has had a conversation with them does indicate that he is considering it."

he's oooooooooing and aaaarrrrrrrrrrrring waaaaaaaaay tooooooo much for meeeeeeeee mushhhh

You sure?

No, not 100%, but I honestly see no reason why PSV wouldnt ask for compo.

he's oooooooooing and aaaarrrrrrrrrrrring waaaaaaaaay tooooooo much for meeeeeeeee mushhhh

He can either leave the club he brought back from the dead, a job he loves, in his home country, a team hes just helped with the title and qualify for CL or join Everton, a club on its arse, in a country he will probably hate, I mean sure he gets a big pay rise and if hes the kind of fella who loves a challenge, but, if I was him, I would stay in Holland.

No, not 100%, but I honestly see no reason why PSV wouldnt ask for compo.

He can either leave the club he brought back from the dead, a job he loves, in his home country, a team hes just helped with the title and qualify for CL or join Everton, a club on its arse, in a country he will probably hate, I mean sure he gets a big pay rise and if hes the kind of fella who loves a challenge, but, if I was him, I would stay in Holland.

me too. we are in way to much disarray. and I mean right at the top to the tea lady. apparently she puts milk in before the hot water

Status
Not open for further replies.