2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. How is it dodging a question on my definition of a billionaire to state that it requires a billion quid?

FFS. Unreal.

You know you dodged it because you know Moshiri is a real billionaire and you just won’t accept that, so I’ll ask again what is a real billionaire in your eyes? Do they have to be self made or earnt like Moshiri through hard work?

You know you dodged it because you know Moshiri is a real billionaire and you just won’t accept that, so I’ll ask again what is a real billionaire in your eyes? Do they have to be self made or earnt like Moshiri through hard work?
I've seen no evidence of it at Everton.

He's bought shares and debt; the team is funded by Everton generated revenues.

I've seen no evidence of it at Everton.

He's bought shares and debt; the team is funded by Everton generated revenues.

And he bought said shares, hired and paid off managers and DoFs with his own earned funds not to mention provided 3 managers with transfer budgets as well as initial pointers for the stadium. You don’t do any of that without have billions

GettyImages-1083974096-1000x600.jpg

Silva is garbage but looking at the teams around us their centre forwards keep scoring the goals to win/draw them games

Vardy
Jimenez
Ings
Woods

All scored today

Wilson scores most weeks and Haller has been fantastic this season (bar today)

He massively cocked up not bringing in a proper CF this window.

We would have hit 4/5 past WHU today with a proper striker in the side.

Silva is garbage but looking at the teams around us their centre forwards keep scoring the goals to win/draw them games

Vardy
Jimenez
Ings
Woods

All scored today

Changing striker wouldn't have mattered. Iwobi (not our striker) and Davies (not our striker) missed really simple 1v1's.

Vardy
Jimenez
Ings
Woods

All scored today

It's funny, I was really underwhelmed by Haller today. I'd have any of our 3 over him.

Changing striker wouldn't have mattered. Iwobi (not our striker) and Davies (not our striker) missed really simple 1v1's.

Having a proper striker changes everything - the space they find/create naturally or their hold up/bringing the midfield/wingers into play not to mention getting on the end of chances.

I've said for some time our fans have forgotten what its like to have a proper striker in the side and have been numbed by 3 seasons of crap up top like Niasse, Sandro, Tosun & DCL.

Has to be our main target in January imo.

Having a proper striker changes everything - the space they find/create naturally or their hold up/bringing the midfield/wingers into play not to mention getting on the end of chances.

I've said for some time our fans have forgotten what its like to have a proper striker in the side and have been numbed by 3 seasons of crap up top like Niasse, Sandro, Tosun & DCL.

Has to be our main target in January imo.

What did Richarlison do wrong today exactly?

What did Richarlison do wrong today exactly?

He just isnt a natural striker - when we get one you'll know exactly what I mean.

We were pretty average in Koemans 1st season truth be told but for all Roms faults his goals/ having 2 defenders on him all the time bought us valuable points that we currently dont get with the likes of DCL in the side.

God knows what the plan is with Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.