2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see if Brands has got it over the summer. This summer could be very important for Everton Football Club, decisions on the manager and players have to be made and they have to be the right decisions or we can kiss the next 4 to 5 years goodbye.

Last summer was about quickly letting Silva, assess his squad and quickly sort out transfers. This summer it should be a looked at us over a year and plan for the future. Also get the deadwood out of the club.

Hindsight Dave.

I know you wasnt Koemans biggest fan, but most of us thought the appointment of Koeman and Walsh was decent at the time. Sam we needed due to the crap we were in.

Nice to see you think Brands has been a good appointment tho.

Sorry Goat....did you really write “Sam we needed...”?

Astounded. Absolutely astounded.

I felt at the time it was what we needed, I feared for us, we were sinking, so yeah I still feel Sam was what we needed at that time. Hindsight proved it to be the correct appointment, lets be honest.
I don’t think we were in any danger to be honest. Just having the mans named linked with our Club was unforgivable. An odious, egotistical, nauseating oaf with no moral compass.

I just remember how I felt at the time mate.

I honestly feared for us.

Koeman had a horrendous start to his second season at Southampton if I remember rightly and turned it around. All what if's now, but I am sure he would have turned it around here eventually too.

His 3 full seasons of Premier League football as a manager were 7th, 6th and 7th. Not bad at all considering what he inherited.

Status
Not open for further replies.