2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having so little impact on the youth setup that they have made Unnnnnsy the Academy Director.

Lol.

Unsworth has just been moved about and given a cute new title i reckon as see it more as his going to be put into the office side of stuff so Tait etc can be more involved in management side to develope him ;-) All the younger players like Gordon, praised Brands for signing new contract etc but reckon to keep everyone happy(Kenwright) his adjusting youth recruitment, selectons etc but bringing the guy in from Derby who is the actual person in charge of Academy ;-) We cleared out lots of youth players this year which we never did before and that was all down to Brands I reckon and same way sending the players abroad rather than being stuck with u23s last year and then actually getting cash for 2 or 3 of them ;-)

Unsworth has just been moved about and given a cute new title i reckon as see it more as his going to be put into the office side of stuff so Tait etc can be more involved in management side to develope him ;-) All the younger players like Gordon, praised Brands for signing new contract etc but reckon to keep everyone happy(Kenwright) his adjusting youth recruitment, selectons etc but bringing the guy in from Derby who is the actual person in charge of Academy ;-) We cleared out lots of youth players this year which we never did before and that was all down to Brands I reckon and same way sending the players abroad rather than being stuck with u23s last year and then actually getting cash for 2 or 3 of them ;-)

To be fair you're not going to call your boss a Ted on your company website after he gave you a pay rise are you.

Seems strange to me that Chris Perkins the guy they recruited from derby didn't get a mention thought it was him who took over from Waldron who left

Having so little impact on the youth setup that they have made Unnnnnsy the Academy Director.

Lol.
He's having another storming day.

Recruitment of an ex-player as head prefect and tuck shop manager; hands a failing academy coach a promotion.

I wonder what he has in store for tomorrow - maybe go down to Goodison Park with a JCB and steamroller the Dixie Dean statue?

Plus
Carlo
Hamez
Allan
Dourcorereorecose
Richarlison
Digne
Branthwaite
Nkonoannaoau

Maybe
Gomes
Bernie
Kean
Mina
Gmbamloo
Lossl
Virginia
Delph
Iwobi

Fail
Nada

We would triple our money with the plus list and at least get out money back in the maybe list.

He is without question been the best thing that's happened to this club in the last 50 years, possibly in our entire history.
How can you include players who haven’t played for us under plus? Branthwaite has had two ok games and he’s under plus? Exactly what’s wrong with our supporters. Maybe we should let players play well, establish themselves for a season or two before deciding hey

How can you include players who haven’t played for us under plus? Branthwaite has had two ok games and he’s under plus? Exactly what’s wrong with our supporters. Maybe we should let players play well, establish themselves for a season or two before deciding hey

You don't tell me my opinion.

Don't get it twisted.

I think Branthwaite could today be sold at a profit on the £750k.

Also the Nkounkou £250k would fetch a profit. Likewise the fees for James, Doucoure and Allan are so cheap we wouldnt lost money on them.

Goat has thrown his favourite player Delph in the middle column though. If anything that should have been your target along with Iwobi.

It's always good to see Contract Marcel though. It means we have a new player to be introduced.
Someone has certainly taken over that duty too. These ‘options of another year’ certainly haven’t come from Brands. He’s handed the likes of Delph and Iwobi huge contracts without them options.

Someone has certainly taken over that duty too. These ‘options of another year’ certainly haven’t come from Brands. He’s handed the likes of Delph and Iwobi huge contracts without them options.
Brands is winding down his time here performing perfunctory tasks, like setting trestle tables and putting bottled water out for the next Ancelotti galactico.

Status
Not open for further replies.