2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit and miss for me. The business this summer has been excellent but I imagine the Ancelotti factor strengthened our negotiating hand.

The failure to sign a CB last summer and the signing of Iwobi are big negatives for me. Can’t blame him for the mess Walsh and Koeman left us with.
Ancelotti factor made all the difference.
I am less worried vs about the CB. Iwobi and Delph were negs. Branthwaite and Nkounkou look like pluses.

Ancelotti factor made all the difference.
I am less worried vs about the CB. Iwobi and Delph were negs. Branthwaite and Nkounkou look like pluses.
tenor.gif

200.gif

Plus
Carlo
Hamez
Allan
Dourcorereorecose
Richarlison
Digne
Branthwaite
Nkonoannaoau

Maybe
Gomes
Bernie
Kean
Mina
Gmbamloo
Lossl
Virginia
Delph
Iwobi

Fail
Nada

We would triple our money with the plus list and at least get out money back in the maybe list.

He is without question been the best thing that's happened to this club in the last 50 years, possibly in our entire history.

Plus
Carlo
Hamez
Allan
Dourcorereorecose
Richarlison
Digne
Branthwaite
Nkonoannaoau

Maybe
Gomes
Bernie
Kean
Mina
Gmbamloo
Lossl
Virginia
Delph
Iwobi

Fail
Nada

We would triple our money with the plus list and at least get out money back in the maybe list.

He is without question been the best thing that's happened to this club in the last 50 years, possibly in our entire history.

Gomes was strolling around Anfield like he owned it before his injury. I’m confident that with a bit of fitness and proper midfielders next to him he’ll be back to his best. Carlo was playing him on one leg because he was still better than what we had. I reckon him, Kean, Gbamin and Mina are more likely to transition into hits than misses.

Gomes was strolling around Anfield like he owned it before his injury. I’m confident that with a bit of fitness and proper midfielders next to him he’ll be back to his best. Carlo was playing him on one leg because he was still better than what we had. I reckon him, Kean, Gbamin and Mina are more likely to transition into hits than misses.

People sleeping on Andre for sure.

I love him, but he's been a bit up and down to put in the plus section for now.

Plus
Carlo
Hamez
Allan
Dourcorereorecose
Richarlison
Digne
Branthwaite
Nkonoannaoau

Maybe
Gomes
Bernie
Kean
Mina
Gmbamloo
Lossl
Virginia
Delph
Iwobi

Fail
Nada

Add to that the deadwood he has manged to show the door to.

Status
Not open for further replies.