72B71BD1-0DC6-4A0D-8DE9-6B5DFC33F764.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 1DC494A2-79AC-4AB5-81F3-D159D0B94A3E.jpeg
    1DC494A2-79AC-4AB5-81F3-D159D0B94A3E.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 3B06100E-30D6-4B9C-92AA-992B1FBB23A5.jpeg
    3B06100E-30D6-4B9C-92AA-992B1FBB23A5.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 85

Yeah cause the likes of Allan, Ruiz, Mertens, Zeilinski, Koulibaly ect are crap players
I didn’t say they were bad players. I’m just asking the question. It may be lazy journalism but everyone on here seems to be taking the links seriously. I just still get confused as to who identifies the players.

I didn’t say they were bad players. I’m just asking the question. It may be lazy journalism but everyone on here seems to be taking the links seriously. I just still get confused as to who identifies the players.
Its pretty common for managers to go for former players. Silva did with Richarlison, Koeman Sneids, Roberto Mcarthy, Robles, Kone, Alcaraz ect. Carlo also had James from his real Madrid days to bayern.

Napoli Represents something new for us its the first time in as long as I can remember we have snagged a coach from a team better then us in a long while. Its only natural that we would target players and as good as a scout is I'd hazard than somebody that has worked with the players before hand would know them better. Make no mistake Brands still calls the shots.

Its pretty common for managers to go for former players. Silva did with Richarlison, Koeman Sneids, Roberto Mcarthy, Robles, Kone, Alcaraz ect. Carlo also had James from his real Madrid days to bayern.

Napoli Represents something new for us its the first time in as long as I can remember we have snagged a coach from a team better then us in a long while. Its only natural that we would target players and as good as a scout is I'd hazard than somebody that has worked with the players before hand would know them better. Make no mistake Brands still calls the shots.
The last sentence just contradicts the previous paragraph. If we sign Napoli players, it proves that it’s Carlo calling the shots.

The last sentence just contradicts the previous paragraph. If we sign Napoli players, it proves that it’s Carlo calling the shots.
Carlo is going to be the leading authority on players from Napoli as he has worked with them before. If he identifies a player he likes there is still a vetting process he just doesn't get what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.